The Mueller Report............

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time

I won’t give a nickel for the accuracy, integrity and honesty of the Mueller Report. I am convinced the Mueller didn’t write a single word of the report and I would bet a $1,000 to a doughnut hole that Andrew Weissmann, a never Trumper, wrote every word of Volume II.
The only thing the Mueller Report is good for is wiping ones’ behind – and I mean that literally because there is not one single word in the report that could be verified as the truth.
Last edited by CheyenneGunslinger on Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

It's pretty clear you didn't read it, because it's well sourced. The guy is an American hero, and it's awful he got turned into a political tool. Regardless, he did his job, and he did it well.

Still won't make a difference. Everybody knows the President committed Obstruction of Justice, but there will not be any consequences. The people who like him won't change their minds, and the people who don't won't change their minds.

I wish people would talk about the insane budget deficit instead. The economy's great now, but when the next recession hits, we'll be screwed.
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:03 pm It's pretty clear you didn't read it, because it's well sourced. The guy is an American hero, and it's awful he got turned into a political tool. Regardless, he did his job, and he did it well.

Still won't make a difference. Everybody knows the President committed Obstruction of Justice, but there will not be any consequences. The people who like him won't change their minds, and the people who don't won't change their minds.

I wish people would talk about the insane budget deficit instead. The economy's great now, but when the next recession hits, we'll be screwed.
Robert Mueller did a horrible job on the entire investigation. My gosh, on TV he came across as a bumbling old man -sadly to say. Even the left wing media said it was a win for Trump. Mueller didn't have a command of the facts, said he never heard of Fusion GPS when it was referenced in the report. Obviously, the whole report was bias against Trump. Anyone who couldn't see that is a complete fool, including you.
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

There are people who care more about being republican or democrat than they do about being an American. You are one of those people.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

If the investigation and report was so incredibly biased, how come it led to several people going to prison?

Fusion GPS doesn't matter because it's a stupid talking point used to distract from the facts. Yes, it was formed to throw dirt on the candidate Trump. It even started in Republican hands... The report cares about the facts, which is what matters. Those facts are what led to 34 people getting charged with several of them going to prison (many of them are Russian nationals and out of reach), among them Papadopoulos, Gates, Manafort, Flynn, Cohen, and Stone, which are hopefully names you've heard of.

High profile people with money don't go to prison unless they've committed crimes. Epstein almost got away with his numerous crimes despite all the evidence, just because of his connections and money. Thankfully justice is finally catching up to that sick person.

No matter what, Mueller is an American patriot and he's been a lifelong Republican who's now getting dirt thrown upon him because he dared to do his job. He served in the U.S. Marines and was awarded both a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart. He's respected enough by both parties that the four prior administrations ALL appointed and reappointed him to different positions.

If this country isn't going to crumble and fall, we need MORE people like Mueller who will do their jobs regardless of what political side it'll favor, or whose pockets it'll fill with money. Vilifying him means you're truly opening the door for the ones who just tell you what you want to hear rather than the truth. Once again, on both sides.
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand

DVDA wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:37 am There are people who care more about being republican or democrat than they do about being an American. You are one of those people.
Sir, you make me laugh, I'm a registered Democrat and for your information I would die for my country and everyone that knows me will tell you that.
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:36 am If the investigation and report was so incredibly biased, how come it led to several people going to prison?

Fusion GPS doesn't matter because it's a stupid talking point used to distract from the facts. Yes, it was formed to throw dirt on the candidate Trump. It even started in Republican hands... The report cares about the facts, which is what matters. Those facts are what led to 34 people getting charged with several of them going to prison (many of them are Russian nationals and out of reach), among them Papadopoulos, Gates, Manafort, Flynn, Cohen, and Stone, which are hopefully names you've heard of.

High profile people with money don't go to prison unless they've committed crimes. Epstein almost got away with his numerous crimes despite all the evidence, just because of his connections and money. Thankfully justice is finally catching up to that sick person.

No matter what, Mueller is an American patriot and he's been a lifelong Republican who's now getting dirt thrown upon him because he dared to do his job. He served in the U.S. Marines and was awarded both a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart. He's respected enough by both parties that the four prior administrations ALL appointed and reappointed him to different positions.

If this country isn't going to crumble and fall, we need MORE people like Mueller who will do their jobs regardless of what political side it'll favor, or whose pockets it'll fill with money. Vilifying him means you're truly opening the door for the ones who just tell you what you want to hear rather than the truth. Once again, on both sides.

Those people when to prison for things other than Russian Collusion and Obstruction of Justice. There were many other people who lied against the president and it was proven but Mueller and Weissman choose not prosecute them. And if you watched the hearing that fact would have been obvious to you.