Voting day

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

regardless what you think etc....make sure you go out and let your voice be heard, right or wrong, hard to believe the day is finally here(finally)
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

Yay no more commercials!
ImageImageImageImage
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Hallejullah
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

MrTitleist wrote:Yay no more commercials!
or mailbox litter
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

I'm not so sure the postal service will continue to exist after this is over.. there won't be anything left to stuff in my mailbox.
ImageImageImageImage
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

MrTitleist wrote:I'm not so sure the postal service will continue to exist after this is over.. there won't be anything left to stuff in my mailbox.
Don't worry. I'll make sure you subscribe to a number of sketchy magazines that come weekly.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

fromolwyoming wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:I'm not so sure the postal service will continue to exist after this is over.. there won't be anything left to stuff in my mailbox.
Don't worry. I'll make sure you subscribe to a number of sketchy magazines that come weekly.
Make sure you un-sticky the pages before you send them.
ImageImageImageImage
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

MrTitleist wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:
Make sure you un-sticky the pages before you send them.
Just need your credit card number, address, and a few other important details.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times

I miss Penthouse and Gallery magazines. Both died out due to the internet.

Playboy is a f-word joke now that it's completely G-rated.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

soooo glad she got shot down, what a historical evening last night, unexpected
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Apparently we got the lessor of two evils. Instead of dealing with 4 years of itch we'll have 4 years of burn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheywypoke
Ranch Hand

Hearing UW students are receiving emails saying if they don't want to come to class today because of the election, it won't count against them. I thought they were supposed to be teaching kids how to be adults at UW, not whiney brats when they don't get their way.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Cheywypoke wrote:Hearing UW students are receiving emails saying if they don't want to come to class today because of the election, it won't count against them. I thought they were supposed to be teaching kids how to be adults at UW, not whiney brats when they don't get their way.
That might be a certain professor or something but that's definitely not an official thing
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times

wyokoke wrote:
Cheywypoke wrote:Hearing UW students are receiving emails saying if they don't want to come to class today because of the election, it won't count against them. I thought they were supposed to be teaching kids how to be adults at UW, not whiney brats when they don't get their way.
That might be a certain professor or something but that's definitely not an official thing
That would be my guess as well.

Two things I want Trump to fix....
1. get term-limits for ALL members of Congress!
2. Repeal ObamaCare and replace it with something that actually works.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

I told my a year and a half ago that Trump was going to win the presidential election.
And he did despite the cheating such as people who recorded their votes for Trump going to HC.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Wyokie wrote:
wyokoke wrote:

No doubt about that one!!! Obamacare is a major travesty. Income dictating what you pay for healthcare...makes all the sense in, well, nothing. It just taught dishonest people how to be more dishonest, while honest people take it in the ass. Especially in Wyoming.

I would add as well, to take a better look at Wyoming Clean Coal...
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

McPeachy wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
wyokoke wrote:

No doubt about that one!!! Obamacare is a major travesty. Income dictating what you pay for healthcare...makes all the sense in, well, nothing. It just taught dishonest people how to be more dishonest, while honest people take it in the ass. Especially in Wyoming.

I would add as well, to take a better look at Wyoming Clean Coal...
Yes. Please fix Obama care. It absolutely has killed me
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Wyokie wrote:
wyokoke wrote:

Term limits have to be enacted by a constitutional amendment, something most politicians will vehemently oppose. Trump can only suggest it. Besides, we have term limits...it is called voting. For those who expect Trump to drain the swamp, I am utterly amazed that those same voters cast their ballots for almost all of the incumbents of both parties. You can't expect him to drain the swamp if you keep filling it up with the same slime every two years.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.