Fantasy sports

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Does anyone play pay fantasy sports or something similar? There's a new freemium app coming out in September where you use free tokens to gamble on sporting events and the tokens can be used to by all sorts of stuff. Of course there's in app purchases for more tokens though lol You get bonuses for signing up early and referring people. PM if you're interested at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by laxwyo on Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
W-Y, Until I Die!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

http://unitedgames.us13.list-manage.com ... 3f5f927b84

Here's a preview to the new game app. I can send an invite to anyone who's interested. Once again, it's free to preregister and you'll get a pre register bonus, probably in the form of tokens to play more.

It should be a lot like other games with In app purchases where you can play for free but to play more, you buy more tokens etc. you can always delete the app lol

W-Y, Until I Die!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Ok, so a beta version of the App has been released and I have to say that it's pretty damn fun. I played against 12 of my cousins during Thursday night football. Join a league, join the game the league setup and make and answer the pregame predictions. Then during the game, you get to answer 4 questions for each drive, like, "how will his drive end?" More points for predicting TDs over punts etc. a live leaderboard and chat. I've already set up a wyonation league where in the future we can competed during Wyoming football games. It really is a cool new way to watch and Interact with sports. It's in a beta release right now and has a lot of glitches but they're getting worked out. Currently, NFL is the only sport available but they're getting close to the full release. PM if you'd like to know more. Even in its glitchy beta phase it was extremely enjoyable to play during the Thursday night football game I could care less about.

W-Y, Until I Die!