Election

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
wellpoke
Ranch Hand

It's clear Trump has never had a real job interview in his life, which is basically what a campaign is. He's lived 69 years on his bombast and name. Can't you just picture Trump sitting down in front of a group of suits for a job?

Interviewer: So, Mr. Trump, tell us about your work experience.
Trump: I have the best experience. Nobody has more work experience than me. I'm really rich, how could I not have great work experience? I'll make your company great again.
Interviewer: Right, but what kind of specific experience can you tell us about that make you qualified for this job?
Trump: I have the best words. I'll hire great people. I'm the best negotiator you've ever seen. I'll make great deals, and I'll make your company great again.
Interviewer: Right, no relevant experience. So can you tell us what kind of ideas you have about our company that will make us great? What kinds of things should we implement that will improve our situation?
Trump: I will say this. Hire me, then I'll tell you. And when I do, it will make your company great again.
Interviewer: So you don't have any specific ideas you're willing to share?
Trump: Let me tell you. If you hire one of those other guys in the waiting room, you won't be hiring the best. I'm the best. I'm smart, I went to an ivy league school. I'm worth $10 billion, who else is worth that much? They aren't as good as me. I'll make your company great again.
Interviewer: Just one more...
Trump: Oh yeah, I have a huge schlong, don't want to forget that. Everyone loves me, and I'll make your company great again.
Interviewer: .... Um. Thanks.

I'm not saying that any other candidate is any better, but at least they all have some experience to provide (good or bad) and aren't just living on name recognition and bombast. I just don't understand why he has the support he does.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

WYO1016 wrote:On a related side note, I feel like everyone needs the "Make Donald Drumpf Again" extension. I laugh every time I read about him now.

http://donaldjdrumpf.com/
You're right. This is way better.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

I'm still not on board with ANY of the candidates. I will say that the interesting thing this year is that there appears to be a sort of political revolution occurring.

It appears Americans are rejecting the traditional candidates. That is a good thing, but, unfortunately, the insurgents are Trump, Cruz, and Sanders.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

OMG!
Cruz Wyoming?! A natural born Canadian! GD!

You know the thing is to vote for someone who is not the establishment. The 2 big parties don't matter. It's voting for the NWO BS. Clinton, Cruz, Rubio are 3 establishment backed candidates.

I guess most of y'all do not experience something like the overwhelming numbers of illegal immigrants like I do where I live. 20 years ago when I would train at a certain track there were the usual 5 of us who trained there.
Nowadays the demographic has changed so much just like the other day I trained at that track. There were 50 of us there. 4 of us trained on the track and are American born. 46 were on the field in 2 groups playing soccer. 10 of them are first generation or legal immigrants. The other 36 are not and they live off of a lot of government help.

Europe has gotten so bad that I did not tour there in 2015 and I won't in 2016.
I've seen the American White school children go down from about 85-90% in schools to 30-40% in the area. It's people coming from everywhere. Peoples don't really assimilate much they bring there own cultures and you change for them. I'm watching closely, including through European friends, what's happening in Europe with the politics and stuff from the immigrant invasion. It's really bad. I could talk about it for a long time.
The schools are so bad that I haven't gone to talk in any this school year.
!!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

The big boys in Cheyenne really can put a stop to what happens on a local level using party rules. I think it's time we had a primary and had a straight up vote.
W-Y, Until I Die!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Wow. It really looks like the 2 parties are going to select the candidate, regardless. On the Democrat side, the party elites (i.e. super delegates), pretty much all went Clinton right before the big races. Had they gone the other way, Sanders would be winning now.

On the Republican side, the establishment is doing everything it can to get it to convention without a winner so that they can trump Trump.

Talk about a rigged system. Sheesh. (FWIW, I'm not cheering for anyone; just observing)
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

It's funny. When this whole thing started the Republicans made such a stink about Trump supporting whoever the nominee was and now that its going to be Trump and they don't want to support him. Hypocritical ass holes
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

I watch some Alex Jones videos and others like him.
I know he can be hard to listen to but here's one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jDvWtnA8IY
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

alyssa wrote: Europe has gotten so bad that I did not tour there in 2015 and I won't in 2016.
I've seen the American White school children go down from about 85-90% in schools to 30-40% in the area. It's people coming from everywhere. Peoples don't really assimilate much they bring there own cultures and you change for them. I'm watching closely, including through European friends, what's happening in Europe with the politics and stuff from the immigrant invasion. It's really bad.
:eek:

Good God lady, the next thousand years isn't enough time to get into how disturbing this is... yikes. You guys sure think differently down there.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

I guess if anyone on this board has a right to be angry over immigrant invasion, it would be Alyssa.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Paul Ryan is going to run and save the Republican Party.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

WestWYOPoke wrote:I guess if anyone on this board has a right to be angry over immigrant invasion, it would be Alyssa.
I'm tired of the illegal immigrants. I'm tired of the numbers of all immigrants because I think it's too high. You have to pay for them, you know. Many have so much more than Americans who work hard. They own a lot of the businesses that Americans would like to own but can't. One example is in Black neighborhoods where they want to own their own businesses that are special to them like a beauty shop specifically for black hair but cannot. Instead Asians often own those types of businesses where I am.

David Knight explains some of the voter fraud and how it's done. Utah !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJP1OiA8tCU

Oh yeah. It's surprising how innocent thinking a lot of y'all are by reading you're comments!
The establishment Republicans and Democrats are the same people backed by the same interests groups, the globalists and on and on.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Well, wasn't expecting that type of response...
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

Yeah....I was referring more to historical instances of immigrant invasion, but whatev....
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

I'm neither Democrat or Republican or Tea Party or, well I haven't really identified a party that suits me. As I've said several times, I'm not too enthused about any of the candidates, so the following is just an observation.

It looks like the race is Hillary's to lose. Unless the course changes, I think Cruz may be the GOP nominee through a contested convention (or maybe wins majority of delegates) and Trump runs as an Independent. A DEM-Hillary, GOP-Cruz, and Indy-Trump ticket would lead to a landslide win by Clinton.

If a "split-ticket" doesn't happen, I'm not sure how things go. I don't think any of Cruz, Trump, Clinton, or Sanders has solidified a national following.

Interesting year even though I don't like the candidates.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

Globalists vote for HC or Cruz who is under the Bushes. Kasich is globalist owned.
Sanders is bad. Look how his system works for other countries like North Korea, USSR, or for Cuba. Things get frozen in time like Cuba. Look at those people, their homes, their 1950s cars. You get left behind. North Koreans told to eat roots and grass.
Trump is American.
The guy in office now is trying hard to get rid of your amendment rights fast. Just recently more was said about the stealthy ways to take away the 2nd amendment rights. He wants your guns if you are on SS or get direct deposit etc.
Here's this gun store owner again talking to a reporter about what's happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6FErWwMHUI
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

f-word the two parties. I'll vote libertarian this year
W-Y, Until I Die!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

I'll vote Bull Moose Party.

I don't care that it's been defunct for a century, it's still a better option than the GOP or Democrats.

Though I will say this, Trump came in dead last for who Wyoming would support in the GOP race. I can take some comfort in that at least.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

Bipartisan politics are one of the biggest problems in this country today (along with campaign finance). IMO, political parties need to be either banned or required to have 4+ parties each with fairly equal standing. Two parties leads to too much division and instead of working on issues, we end up arguing about why the other side is wrong when both sides have their heads up their ass.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

I heard the Trump allegations that the GOP is using Cruz as a Trojan horse. I'm not sure I thought of it exactly like that, but I have wondered if they would really nominate someone other than Cruz or Trump at the convention?

I really doubt they would, but I'm not 100% certain either. It will be interesting to watch for sure.