Home Depot

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

My boss said they are building a Home Depot in Laramie. Anyone know about this? Also, what businesses are moving into UW Plaza (on Grand adjacent to the Hilton)? When we were home for Christmas I saw they've started something in those empty lots.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

First I've heard of it. And the Plaza? Not sure right off hand. Some businesses have been moving in and out of those since they were built.
elfletcho
Ranch Hand

From what I have heard a Buffalo Wild Wings and a theatre in the plaza. Haven't heard Home Depot but that would be awesome.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Cool. Thanks for the info. Why do we need another theater, though?
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

No clue. But the new high school is underway. Just past the rec center. That much I do know.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 44 times

fromolwyoming wrote:No clue. But the new high school is underway. Just past the rec center. That much I do know.
So Laramie will have two high schools soon?
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
tweaked
Ranch Hand

No, they'll just move to the new one. Not sure what the plans are for the old high school. Regarding the theatre, it is going to be a 10-plex and they've already started construction. I heard Buffalo Wild Wings and another sports bar going in and possibly a clothing store. The home depot rumor has been going for years. If it ever happens, it won't be in the University Plaza. But we are getting a vodka distillery!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Wyokie wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:No clue. But the new high school is underway. Just past the rec center. That much I do know.
Like what tweaked said (he needs the South Park character Tweak for his avatar), the new one is replacing the old one. It will also be larger in nearly every aspect then the old one.

In all honesty, talk about a new high school building had been going on since I was in high school, if not before. And that was over 8 years ago now.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 44 times

fromolwyoming wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
Like what tweaked said (he needs the South Park character Tweak for his avatar), the new one is replacing the old one. It will also be larger in nearly every aspect then the old one.

In all honesty, talk about a new high school building had been going on since I was in high school, if not before. And that was over 8 years ago now.
Oh, O.K. that makes sense.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!