Federal court overturns death penalty for Eaton

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

http://m.trib.com/news/local/casper/fed ... touch=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

And that's why I have no use for lawyers and very few judges. Who the hell is the judge that made this decision and how do we get him out of his position.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

I was always a staunch death penalty guy but I'm mostly anti now. Too many innocent people sitting in jail for 25 yrs. call me maturing I guess. I was a pretty hard core republican and now both parties can suck my dna rifle. Just like tonight, obama makes a speech that outlined some very reasonable policies towards immigration and every republican and every red neck I work with will hate it because they'd hate Obama if he gave them a million dollars
W-Y, Until I Die!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time

laxwyo wrote:I was always a staunch death penalty guy but I'm mostly anti now. Too many innocent people sitting in jail for 25 yrs. call me maturing I guess. I was a pretty hard core republican and now both parties can suck my dna rifle. Just like tonight, obama makes a speech that outlined some very reasonable policies towards immigration and every republican and every red neck I work with will hate it because they'd hate Obama if he gave them a million dollars
I know that feeling. When I went to visit my family out in Nevada a couple years ago, I knew they were Republican and fairly conservative. And then when Obama had a speech TV, my normally quiet and fairly soft spoken aunt began shouting at the TV. Would have been expletives thrown in there too if not for her kids being there. Needless to say, I was taken aback by that. My uncle wasn't much better (honorably discharged from the Navy working on jets on the Aircraft carriers, now, his job is similar, but he works for a private company and doesn't have to be away from home 6 months out of the year). When I actually asked them why they were yelling when Obama wasn't even talking, that kind of stumped them. I did wait for them to cool off from that though, didn't want them rounding on me while still hot.

If people disagree with the President for some reason, that's fine. But doing stuff like that, or blaming him for things that he's not even responsible for (check out most Yahoo articles and their comments sections), it's quite baffling, and I see why our peers in Canada, Australia, and other Western countries mock us.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times

I think this thread got sidetracked.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

It's Obama's fault that he's not going to be executed
W-Y, Until I Die!