Apple Watch

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Looks pretty cool makes me want to buy one. Does some cool stuff and has some pretty cool functionality.

laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Guessing about the price point......$600, since nothing is less than that
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Conference listed it at $327 which is about right for a mid class watch which is exactly the class it's aimed at.
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 10 times

Wyo2dal wrote:Conference listed it at $327 which is about right for a mid class watch which is exactly the class it's aimed at.
What functions does it carry that creates the high value?
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Pretty stoked about it
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

WYO_Fan_inPA wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:Conference listed it at $327 which is about right for a mid class watch which is exactly the class it's aimed at.
What functions does it carry that creates the high value?
Technology would probably be the culprit of that, Apple Pay functionality for those that don't have iphone 6/6+ is a big benefit but to be honest any mid range priced watch is going to be 200-400 depending on brand and style.

fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Ah, technology. How far it has come. On a related note, this will make you feel old. It makes me feel old and I'm 25.

WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand

Speaking of Apple Pay, I've seen tv ads for the service in the recent several weeks to a month. Anyone else?
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

It's been pretty successful so far, Holiday shopping is the most common time for credit card security issues and identity theft. Have to see how it goes moving forward but I'd be using it if I had an iPhone 6 between finger print scanning for making purchases and ease of the system.
honey0011
Buckaroo

iphone 6 is a wonderful smartphone but with a small problem and the problem is the battery timmings :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Damn timmings, I hate when that happens... :?
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

fromolwyoming wrote:Ah, technology. How far it has come. On a related note, this will make you feel old. It makes me feel old and I'm 25.

Hah! Have you seen this? They used to show this to us in High School a few times a year.

WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

WyoBrandX wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:Ah, technology. How far it has come. On a related note, this will make you feel old. It makes me feel old and I'm 25.

Hah! Have you seen this? They used to show this to us in High School a few times a year.

of course they would have to do a new version for the current decade:
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

So got my new Watch and iPhone 6, I decided I would throw the option up here and see if anyone was interested. This is definitely not something I would normally do just offering to help someone save money.

My iphone 5c white was with at&t it's now unlocked and can be used on most any carrier. I had no need for it so I decided to sell it for $300 with AC+ or $250 w/o. It's in perfect condition I just don't need it I take care of my stuff so it looks like it's brand new still.

If someone is interested let me know not going to find one cheaper in better condition.
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand

How do you like the watch, Wyo2dal?
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

I like it quite a bit, it looks good it's nice being able to get text messages on it and not have to pull my phone out and it's good construction with the sapphire glass.

I would never buy the sport watch version but I like the one I went with.