The Thread Of Shame

Keep it clean, but this is the place if you want to smack talk!
hoosgonnabeatwyo?
Buckaroo

This is the thread that the losing side will have to come to in order to receive their crow. There's been plenty of smack talk on this board and The Sabre by both sides, but only one can win the game. For the other side you will take your lumps here. If by some miracle the Hoos actually lose I'll be a good sport and come over here with a full plate of crow and I expect a certain couple of Pokes to do the same when they lose. Don't post in here until the game is over, then the lashing will begin.
Thought it would add this to increase some of your inferiority complexes

MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

So should we have a crow menu? How anyone would like it cooked, flavored, etc? :)
ImageImageImageImage
hoosgonnabeatwyo?
Buckaroo

You tell me MrTitleist how would you like it prepared? ;)

MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Medium rare, side of A-1. You? Maybe we need a cookbook. :thumb:
ImageImageImageImage
hoosgonnabeatwyo?
Buckaroo

Ahh, I can't knock you for the A-1 an excellent choice, but myself-- well I'm a medium well type of guy. Call me east coast but I like my meat not to moo. LOL.

I'm disapointed that you're the only Poke to venture over here so far, but come Saturday they will come in flocks :)

Kansan Cowboy!
Ranch Hand

I've stated my share. Medium Rare. A little A-1. But, I have a feeling I won't be that hungry by then.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

hoosgonnabeatwyo? wrote:I'm disapointed that you're the only Poke to venture over here so far, but come Saturday they will come in flocks :)
You mean come in flocks to say, "I told you so?" :) Good luck Saturday.. I won't be watching the game.. Griz play at the same time the Pokes do, and tailgate row is calling my name.....
ImageImageImageImage
hoosgonnabeatwyo?
Buckaroo

Good luck to you as well, you've been very hospitable and friendly on this board. I wish I could say the same about some of your fellow Pokes but all teams have their bad apple fans. One thing that we can both certainly hope for out of Saturday is no injuries, period.

UVABy20
Buckaroo

Congratulations Wyoming!! We didn't decide to bring any heart or effort to the table today and I can only imagine what the final score is going to look like. But Thank You in a way for putting another nail in Al Groh's coffin. I hope that we can run this series back again when we have a more respectable team. Anyway, I am here in the thread of shame early in the second quarter to compliment your Wyoming team for showing up ready to play unlike the listless, horribly coached Cavaliers. It is going to be a reeeeeeeaaaaaly long season for us. Good luck on the rest of the season. Go Pokes!
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

UVABy20 wrote:Congratulations Wyoming!! We didn't decide to bring any heart or effort to the table today and I can only imagine what the final score is going to look like. But Thank You in a way for putting another nail in Al Groh's coffin. I hope that we can run this series back again when we have a more respectable team. Anyway, I am here in the thread of shame early in the second quarter to compliment your Wyoming team for showing up ready to play unlike the listless, horribly coached Cavaliers. It is going to be a reeeeeeeaaaaaly long season for us. Good luck on the rest of the season. Go Pokes!

Giving up already??? Lots of football left.. You are right though, the hoos like like they left their heart on the bus this morning.. I see lots of people out of breath too. I guess there is something to the altitude, although it looks more like attitude that is the problem.. GO POKES!! FINISH STRONG!!!

GO POKES!!
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

Nice return Peerman... Your Offense needed that.

GO POKES!!
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

Sewell SUCKS!! Who is your back up?

GO POKES!!
UVABy20
Buckaroo

I'm not sure who was named 2nd String. I want to see the True Freshman Peter Lalich. He has looked great in practices. Whatever happens, I just want Al to pack his bags, take his sorry play calling son and get the hell outta town.
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

UVABy20 wrote:I'm not sure who was named 2nd String. I want to see the True Freshman Peter Lalich. He has looked great in practices. Whatever happens, I just want Al to pack his bags, take his sorry play calling son and get the hell outta town.

I agree with the play calling being VERY questionable. They look scared to try anything.. Uh oh... Fumble WYO DAMN!

GO POKES!!
UVABy20
Buckaroo

That has been our play calling for several years since Bill Musgrave left the program. Czar Al promoted his son to OC and it has been all down hill from there. But no one is allowed to question it because Al knows everything there is to know about football....just ask him.....
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

UVABy20 wrote:That has been our play calling for several years since Bill Musgrave left the program. Czar Al promoted his son to OC and it has been all down hill from there. But no one is allowed to question it because Al knows everything there is to know about football....just ask him.....

I feel your pain, that was our achilles heel for a long time. Our offense is flowing pretty good right now. Except the freakin' red zone. We need to learn how to FINISH!! GO POKES!!

GO POKES!!
UVABy20
Buckaroo

Your O has looked pretty effective, overcoming the fact that we seem to blow past your O-line on most plays. The biggest difference that I see is that your players are put in a position to makes plays, and they have made them. Our guys seem to be so worried about going in Al's long term doghouse, like so many have, that they can't play loose. I had decent hopes for this game and season because Al talked so much about realizing the mistakes in the program and fixing them. But it is obvious that it was just more of Al's BS. Good riddance to Al Groh.
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

UVABy20 wrote:Your O has looked pretty effective, overcoming the fact that we seem to blow past your O-line on most plays. The biggest difference that I see is that your players are put in a position to makes plays, and they have made them. Our guys seem to be so worried about going in Al's long term doghouse, like so many have, that they can't play loose. I had decent hopes for this game and season because Al talked so much about realizing the mistakes in the program and fixing them. But it is obvious that it was just more of Al's BS. Good riddance to Al Groh.

Wasn't he coach of the year a few years back in the ACC? I could be wrong.. Your D-line is moving us back QUICK, but it is making it easy to run the little drag paases and dumps over the top. Coach Glenn has put together a good package. We should be up by 20... Oh well, as long as we pull it off.. GO POKES!!

GO POKES!!
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

Another PUNT!!!

GO POKES!!
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

Another PUNT!!!

GO POKES!!