Wyokie - Big 12 ?

Keep it clean, but this is the place if you want to smack talk!
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote:Oh, about Oklahoma in general....your beer laws are Ultra STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.2 beer is not real beer!
RIGHT??! You have to drink twice as much. Or just switch to whiskey.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

Snowflake wrote:OSU beats us like every 10 years. Even the ugly girl gets asked out occasionally.
You're somewhat right.

From 1995-2002, Oklahoma State led the series at 5-3. It's been only once that the southern Cowboys beat the Sooners (Cheaters) in the last 9 meetings.

Oh, about your ugly girl comment, unless you're in Fort Fart aka, Fort Collins, CO, the ugly girl NEVER gets asked out!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote:
Snowflake wrote:OSU beats us like every 10 years. Even the ugly girl gets asked out occasionally.
You're somewhat right.

From 1995-2002, Oklahoma State led the series at 5-3. It's been only once that the southern Cowboys beat the Sooners (Cheaters) in the last 9 meetings.

Oh, about your ugly girl comment, unless you're in Fort Fart aka, Fort Collins, CO, the ugly girl NEVER gets asked out!!!!
Indeed... I was the moh at a wedding in Stillwater on 11-30-02 when OSU spanked us. The entire wedding party was OSU alum and they delayed the start of the wedding to finish the fame.I was, of course, completely disgusted by the game, but appreciate the dedication of the groom/groomsmen to their team.

Still. Bleh.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Snowflake wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
You're somewhat right.

Indeed... I was the moh at a wedding in Stillwater on 11-30-02 when OSU spanked us. The entire wedding party was OSU alum and they delayed the start of the wedding to finish the fame.I was, of course, completely disgusted by the game, but appreciate the dedication of the groom/groomsmen to their team.

Still. Bleh.
:rofl: Interesting. Never understood why someone would want a wedding in the fall. But then again, I did attend a wedding in Casper, WY 2 days after Christmas in the late '90s. In a way it was like a reunion. Saw most of my friends I grew up with at that wedding plus saw a future U.S. Senator fom Wyoming.

BTW, a 10 point loss isn't a blowout or a spanking especially on the road (38-28).
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote:
Snowflake wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
You're somewhat right.

Still. Bleh.
:rofl: Interesting. Never understood why someone would want a wedding in the fall. But then again, I did attend a wedding in Casper, WY 2 days after Christmas in the late '90s. In a way it was like a reunion. Saw most of my friends I grew up with at that wedding plus saw a future U.S. Senator fom Wyoming.

BTW, a 10 point loss isn't a blowout or a spanking especially on the road (38-28).
Meh, I'm not sure why she picked that day either. And I didn't remember the score - just that it hurt and I was incredible drunk later for my speech.

Speaking of WY politicians... The WY governors office started following me on twitter the other day. How random is that? Ha
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Snowflake wrote:
Wyokie wrote:BTW, a 10 point loss isn't a blowout or a spanking especially on the road (38-28).
Meh, I'm not sure why she picked that day either. And I didn't remember the score - just that it hurt and I was incredible drunk later for my speech.
I only been drunk once and that was during spring break, for me, in 1996. Went up to Laramie and got drunk with a bunch of just recently former football players at UW who were still in college for that spring semester. I have a rule. If I know I'm having a beer, someone else drives. And I have a 2 beer limit.
Speaking of WY politicians... The WY governors office started following me on twitter the other day. How random is that? Ha
Interesting. Ever been to Wyoming?
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote:
Snowflake wrote:
Wyokie wrote:BTW, a 10 point loss isn't a blowout or a spanking especially on the road (38-28).
I only been drunk once and that was during spring break, for me, in 1996. Went up to Laramie and got drunk with a bunch of just recently former football players at UW who were still in college for that spring semester. I have a rule. If I know I'm having a beer, someone else drives. And I have a 2 beer limit.
Interesting. Ever been to Wyoming?
I used to have some friends at Laramie. We had great fun snowmobiling.

Yes, I've been going to Wyoming about twice a year for the past 12 years. The last time was skiing in Dec for my bday.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Snowflake wrote:Yes, I've been going to Wyoming about twice a year for the past 12 years. The last time was skiing in Dec for my bday.
Twice a year! :shock: I'll be heading back up there twice this summer. A long vacation in July then a quick reunion in August after 2 weeks back here in OKC.
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote:
Snowflake wrote:Yes, I've been going to Wyoming about twice a year for the past 12 years. The last time was skiing in Dec for my bday.
Twice a year! :shock: I'll be heading back up there twice this summer. A long vacation in July then a quick reunion in August after 2 weeks back here in OKC.
Twice a year is not enough for me, but it's about all I can do. I woke up the morning of my bday this year and it was 0 degrees - perfect. 55 at home, not good for winter.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Snowflake wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
Twice a year is not enough for me, but it's about all I can do. I woke up the morning of my bday this year and it was 0 degrees - perfect. 55 at home, not good for winter.
I take it your bday is during the winter. Mine is in January.
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote:
Snowflake wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
I take it your bday is during the winter. Mine is in January.
Right before Christmas. It's supposed to be cold!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

I was just thinking. You could very well be right about the future of the Big 12 and with regards to OU and Texas. We'll just have to wait and see what happens next.

I do hope you enjoy visiting WyoNation in the meantime, ma'am.
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote:I was just thinking. You could very well be right about the future of the Big 12 and with regards to OU and Texas. We'll just have to wait and see what happens next.

I do hope you enjoy visiting WyoNation in the meantime, ma'am.
I could be. And thank you, sir.

Gonna be a pretty day in OKC for golf, I may feel a sick day coming on. Also? How bout those Thunder boys? ;)
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Snowflake wrote:Gonna be a pretty day in OKC for golf, I may feel a sick day coming on. Also? How bout those Thunder boys? ;)
It is a beautiful day here. I live not far from Lake Hefner Golf Course but not close enough to see if it's busy there or not.

As for the Thunder, glad they won. I can't stand the Lakers mainly because of Kobe. Only bad thing about hating them is that the owner of the Lakers is a UW graduate.
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote:
Snowflake wrote:Gonna be a pretty day in OKC for golf, I may feel a sick day coming on. Also? How bout those Thunder boys? ;)
It is a beautiful day here. I live not far from Lake Hefner Golf Course but not close enough to see if it's busy there or not.

As for the Thunder, glad they won. I can't stand the Lakers mainly because of Kobe. Only bad thing about hating them is that the owner of the Lakers is a UW graduate.
That's awesome, Hefner is a good course. I'm not the best golfer, but I love playing. And I have cute pink clubs, haha.

I used to be a big Lakers fan back in the Magic days. Just a buncha thugs now that act like lil bitches when they don't get their way. I love our Thunder... so proud of them. Last night was such a big emotional deal... We'll see how the next few games go. I think I get like 4 hours of sleep a night during the NBA playoffs, but it's totally worth it!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Snowflake wrote:I used to be a big Lakers fan back in the Magic days. Just a buncha thugs now that act like lil bitches when they don't get their way. I love our Thunder... so proud of them. Last night was such a big emotional deal... We'll see how the next few games go. I think I get like 4 hours of sleep a night during the NBA playoffs, but it's totally worth it!
I'm the same way. I really liked them when Magic Johnson was there but now :puke:

Kinda wished OKC had picked a better nickname than the Thunder. I liked Bison. Made more sense in my opinion.
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote:
Snowflake wrote:I used to be a big Lakers fan back in the Magic days. Just a buncha thugs now that act like lil bitches when they don't get their way. I love our Thunder... so proud of them. Last night was such a big emotional deal... We'll see how the next few games go. I think I get like 4 hours of sleep a night during the NBA playoffs, but it's totally worth it!
I'm the same way. I really liked them when Magic Johnson was there but now :puke:

Kinda wished OKC had picked a better nickname than the Thunder. I liked Bison. Made more sense in my opinion.
I didn't really like it at first either, but I do now. Lots of fun options for smack talk, amiryte??
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Snowflake wrote:
Wyokie wrote:Kinda wished OKC had picked a better nickname than the Thunder. I liked Bison. Made more sense in my opinion.
I didn't really like it at first either, but I do now. Lots of fun options for smack talk, amiryte??
Guess so. Haven't heard any smack about the nickname so......

You been to any Thunder games yet? I haven't.
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote:
Snowflake wrote:
Wyokie wrote:Kinda wished OKC had picked a better nickname than the Thunder. I liked Bison. Made more sense in my opinion.
Guess so. Haven't heard any smack about the nickname so......

You been to any Thunder games yet? I haven't.
Last year we beat Memphis in Memphis during a pretty hellacious thunderstorm... That made for a few laughs. I've been to several... I love going on NYE and I usually try to go to about 5-6 games a year. They're sooo much fun!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Snowflake wrote:
Wyokie wrote:You been to any Thunder games yet? I haven't.
I've been to several... I love going on NYE and I usually try to go to about 5-6 games a year. They're sooo much fun!
I bet the traffic was bad afterwards with all the construction in that area. Speaking of which, I hope that gets done soon.