So who would go back to GWG....

Keep it clean, but this is the place if you want to smack talk!
gowyo2
Buckaroo

I can't for the life of me figure out why they would make such a horrible mistake. What could they possibley gain from excluding every prospect? Seriously, how can you sell content when no one can see it...what is their hook? I read this poop for entertainement and probably won't post much here, but they chased me away. I've found a new home to read idiotic coments from people who don't have any idea what they are talking about. I'm here to stay, now entertain me.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

gowyo2 wrote:I can't for the life of me figure out why they would make such a horrible mistake. What could they possibley gain from excluding every prospect? Seriously, how can you sell content when no one can see it...what is their hook? I read this poop for entertainement and probably won't post much here, but they chased me away. I've found a new home to read idiotic coments from people who don't have any idea what they are talking about. I'm here to stay, now entertain me.
Glad you're here, gowyo2.

I agree. What they did makes no sense whatsoever but their loss is our gain. So enjoy the ride, gang.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Snowman_55
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote:
brocksamson wrote:Oh and watch out, the Gestapo led by wyopoke is trolling over here and letting the elitist poop over there know all of the bad things we are saying over here.
Let them troll......they were the ones who screwed up, not us!
Not only are they trolling but they are complaining about the amount of real discussion happening over here and how dead GWG is. In fact just checked it out (think i got to view threads cuz of a glitch) and they have already started trying to figure out a way to let anyone read the posts, now you will only have to pay to post. Already trying to up the number of hits they lost the last 2 days I think.

The fact is many of us "riff-raff" posted regularly and IMO added as much or more to the debates than the paying members. I am here to stay, hopefully the momentum keeps up here and by the time GWG realizes that all the best threads and discussions are now over here WyoNation will already be the place to go for Wyoming Sports talk and information!!!
Everyday I wake up and realize it's a great day because I am not a BYU or CSU fan! GO POKES!!!
GreybullPoke
Buckaroo

I am glad I found this site. I have been reading GWG for over 6 years now...I guess I am hooked on the pokes and any discussion/info I can get on them. I knew this site existed but couldn't remember the name until this morning it hit me "wyonation". I won't go back to the whiners on GWG ever again. To me it was kind of a "BYU eletist" type move to block everyone out. Loooseeeers.
SnipeyPoke
Buckaroo

GreybullPoke wrote:I am glad I found this site. I have been reading GWG for over 6 years now...I guess I am hooked on the pokes and any discussion/info I can get on them. I knew this site existed but couldn't remember the name until this morning it hit me "wyonation". I won't go back to the whiners on GWG ever again. To me it was kind of a "BYU eletist" type move to block everyone out. Loooseeeers.
Maybe they drank some of the BYU koolaid at the last game! :lol:
Go Pokes!