Glad to find a free message board!

Keep it clean, but this is the place if you want to smack talk!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 230 times

I am a graduate of both Colorado Mines and Wyoming as my handle suggets. I never posted on gowyogo.com, but read it frequently to keep up with my beloved Pokes. I have only posted at d2football.com (a great free site for d2football fans). Anyway, today I went to gowyogo.com and I found out it became a pay site. How ridiculous and short-sighted for whoever is running that site. I am glad to find this site and I hope that a lot of the posters with good information will come here.

I know it takes time and money to run a message board, but charging money is ridiculous. Some of the best information comes from the students and fomer/players themselves and they cannot afford and should not be forced to pay. I myself have donated to the d2football.com site in order for them to keep it free and great, as message boards should be.

I guess in summation, I just want to say thanks to whoever is running this site and I hope that there will be great discussion of the Pokes for me to read and heck now that I have a username Im sure I might even post once in awhile.

GO POKES!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

Your quite welcome. Enjoy the ride here. :D
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!