So, I guess this is the main UW site now that rivals is loco

Keep it clean, but this is the place if you want to smack talk!
happycamper
Buckaroo

Hmm, better setup I think. Nice if it had more traffic though.
nirv117
Ranch Hand

Traffic will pick up.
God is a Cowboy
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

nirv117 wrote:Traffic will pick up.
It'll pick up. Just keep tell others about this place.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 119 times

I wish I knew about it before I was drug through the last agonizing year under the Hitler McMackin regime!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

McPeachy wrote:I wish I knew about it before I was drug through the last agonizing year under the Hitler McMackin regime!
LOL Welcome back from the Dark Side.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
SnipeyPoke
Buckaroo

I think the traffic won't be problem here anymore. That was the main reason I never really got involved on this site. There should be enough of us now to keep this place active. :D
Go Pokes!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

SnipeyPoke wrote:I think the traffic won't be problem here anymore. That was the main reason I never really got involved on this site. There should be enough of us now to keep this place active. :D
And we can thank GWG for that. :roll: :lol:
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Wyoke, you are in Oklahoma, are you hearing any chatter about the TCU/OU game this weekend?
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
WyoRev
Buckaroo

Can I curse up a storm on this site, or will that be frowned upon? What about the random post about how great Wyoming is/how much I hate Utah? Or what about the random topic about poop? I think I could really bloom here...

Thanks,
Rev
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

WYCowboy wrote:Wyoke, you are in Oklahoma, are you hearing any chatter about the TCU/OU game this weekend?
I haven't paid any attention to it. All I give a damn about is Wyoming and Hawai'i.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

WyoRev wrote:Can I curse up a storm on this site, or will that be frowned upon? What about the random post about how great Wyoming is/how much I hate Utah? Or what about the random topic about poop? I think I could really bloom here...

Thanks,
Rev
Cuss your ass off! :lol:
ragtimeJOE
Buckaroo

I saw this on the MWC board. I had completely forgotten about this board; I'm glad it is getting more traffic.

I tend to be objective (overly by some opinions), so team boards aren't always the best place for me. However, this looks like a good crowd; I'll keep checking this out.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

ragtimeJOE wrote:I saw this on the MWC board. I had completely forgotten about this board; I'm glad it is getting more traffic.

I tend to be objective (overly by some opinions), so team boards aren't always the best place for me. However, this looks like a good crowd; I'll keep checking this out.
You remembered your password. lol :D
ragtimeJOE
Buckaroo

Wyokie wrote: You remembered your password. lol :D
I actually re-signed up. I guess you all deleted me from the first round. It is all good though; that was a long time ago :lol:
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

Good to see some new blood. This site was more active in the spring, then it seems like once school was out everyone left. I am glad the interest is rising.

I got caught arguing with someone on another topic who didn't get my sense of humor and was too sensitive, just made me look like a dork as well, I never learn, stay away from the smack, they can't take what I have to say. Same thing happened with a NDSU fan a couple months back, they came to our site, talked smack, I rebutted, next thing I know I have NDSU opponents mad at me for diss-ing their quality wins. Truth be told I respect all these teams, I am a NCAA football junky and love them all, Just UW most, MWC teams second, anyone busting the BSC third.

WELCOME ALL.
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!