Wyoming vs Virginia Smack

Keep it clean, but this is the place if you want to smack talk!
UVAMan04
Buckaroo

Kasnsan Cowboy... I gave you in depth reasoning on my break down of the comparison of our teams on the other smack thread and you came back with "you guys just turn it around and offer no substance". You are asking for something but when you get it, you have no reply. Don't ask for something you can't do yourself. If you bothered to read it. I gave you the position of WR hands down in that post. I am now looking to see about our "wiseouts"... I'm not sure that is part of our offensive scheme. I posted something similar to this on that thread and if you were by chance to finally offer some substance, I won't see it because my flight leaves in a few hours. I gave you several chances to offer substance over the past 4 days. Haven't seen it. As for Hoos visiting being nice, classy, I'm coming and I have class. I just hope I find more intelligent conversation there than I've found here. Between your empty blabber and dapokes cursing senseless drivel, if it weren't for a couple others, I'd have no hope of finding it.
hoosgonnabeatwyo?
Buckaroo

I'm not so sure about "wiseouts" but I will admit that your receivers have a substancial amount of experience on ours and will give you the advantage in that category.

For running backs, I'll stick with ours and you can have yours.

In the other smack talk thread I believe someone asked about Sewell and I thought I would share this article. It talks about the injury he played with all of last season as well as what he expects from this season. Well written and credit goes to the Washington Post.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 02452.html

Thought it would add this to increase some of your inferiority complexes

Kansan Cowboy!
Ranch Hand

Sound like he's Superman... No wait, Sween was hurt during the the New Mexico game last year. He hurt his shoulder, and had surgery during the off-season. He still went 5-2 while injured. He just didn't get recognized like Sewell.
hoosgonnabeatwyo?
Buckaroo

Excuse me for showing you an article and trying to answer your questions. I'll try harder next time to come down to your intellectual level and go "Sewell good, he throw ball good, touchdown, yay! Sewell good, he run too, but he got boo boo last year, so he be better this year"

Kansan Cowboy!
Ranch Hand

Okay read your post before your retardedness. It says, in other smack talk , blah blah blah, about Sewell and what he went through and injury and such.
And I throw in the fact that our QB is no different. Yet now I'm not intellectual? You really need to work on this. because, your starting to sound retarded. And the intellectualism in your self is gone.
All I basically said was like you said about our RB's," You can have your RB's I'll keep mine."
Pretty much, Sween had the same problem as Sewell. But I'll keep mine, and make it known. JUST LIKE YOU!
hoosgonnabeatwyo?
Buckaroo

The comment that set me off was the Superman comment. Did I say he was? No, so there is no need to add it to the conversation. You could have easily responded with, "Yes, we know all about QBs being injured and how the team suffers from it" but instead you went with sarcasm and made yourself look like a jackass who didn't even read the article.

UVABy20
Buckaroo

34-14....let the destruction begin...I can't wait to make some good use out of that crow eating thread and watch the Cowbabies try to figure out what happened to their beloved second rate Brokebacks....
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

UVABy20????

Hummmm....

GO POKES!!
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

Sewell is looking BAD.... Still early though..

GO POKES!!
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

Sewell is looking BAD.... Still early though..

GO POKES!!
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

5 PUNTS HOOS..... KEEP IT UP POKES!!

GO POKES!!