Man you guys suck!

Keep it clean, but this is the place if you want to smack talk!
UVABy20
Buckaroo

50-0!! 50-0?? Seriously...to Utah? How in holy hell did we let you scrubs beat us? How embarrassing on our part ya know? Try to keep it respectful for the rest of the season and don't cry too hard when you guys get passed over for a bowl, you guys can always watch and cheer for us!! Maybe I should change my screen name to Utahby50...can I do that?

PS Tell your QB Kristen hello.....
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

haha.. we're already crying about not going to be bowl eligible!! :)
ImageImageImageImage
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

UVABy20 wrote:50-0!! 50-0?? Seriously...to Utah? How in holy hell did we let you scrubs beat us? How embarrassing on our part ya know? Try to keep it respectful for the rest of the season and don't cry too hard when you guys get passed over for a bowl, you guys can always watch and cheer for us!! Maybe I should change my screen name to Utahby50...can I do that?

PS Tell your QB Kristen hello.....

Give me your address.. I have a gift for you...

GO POKES!!
UVABy20
Buckaroo

Who are you? The Unabomber?
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

UVABy20 wrote:Who are you? The Unabomber?
No, although I do sell explosives.. : ) What bowl game are you guys probably going to? I hope you win. we should have quit after week 3 undefeated, it pretty much all went down the crapper after week one actually. Are you guys still trying to fire Groh? that talk has probably quieted down.

GO POKES!!