*****WARNING**** Giant Doc Holliday ego ahead

Keep it clean, but this is the place if you want to smack talk!
HellBass
Buckaroo

I think the real question we should be asking ourselves tonight is...

"Does Doc Holliday have a career in Big League broadcasting?"

I mean he's been up and down for a couple cups of coffee, but always seems to get poop canned. He's got his own D-league website and radio show now, but will he ever stick and get a lasting major league contract? I would love to hear the analysis...

He does have a lot of stuff going for him...

...he's talked to an old guy in a cowboy hat who's time has passed him by...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftA0urwq8xo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"He's a lightweight"..."He tries way too hard..."

He also fights with guys named 'rabid dog' or something...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciNYkbqehQs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Who knows who won? They both never stop talking...

Sirius loved him...I guess...for a little while...but not professionally forever!
http://www.shermanreport.com/one-rant-t ... -siriusxm/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"There might be some opportunities with NBC and CBS launching radio networks."

Talk amongst yourselves...we all know where this guy was made...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNGPxA3H7FA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Powder River, Let 'er Buck!
PCB
Ranch Hand

I don't appreciate the way this douche bag is constantly taking shots at everyone over at KFBC in the Sports Zone. Calls Dave M. a fat b.....d, really goes after Keith for being from Oklahoma and daring to be a Sooner fan. Hey, I'm a Poke fan and a Notre Dame fan, what's wrong with that? Went after Gags because he didn't break the story or report on Cooke's incident with the LPD. Pretends to be the biggest Wyoming fan on earth. Pretends his new show on KRAE is taking the town by storm. Does not understand that there are a lot of people who happen to like the people over at KFBC and taking shots at them is no way to garner fan support. What a tool. :thumbdown:
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

I read enough of his narcissism on here, why would I listen to him on the radio when I could be listening to something that is more interesting? Like the weather.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

Meh, just a shock jock. I prefer the intelligent analytical types. Shock jocks revert to the shock jock approach because they generally aren't good at in depth and intelligent analysis. However, shock jock is polarizing thus creating an audience. Not my cup of tea, but it does sell.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
PCB
Ranch Hand

Well didn't take long for this gasbag to leave KRAE....by mutual agreement. Sure! :thumb:
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

yeah guess the grass was truly greener in New York, but that's ok we don't need him anymore
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

See he popped back up in St. Louis. Weird....
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:See he popped back up in St. Louis. Weird....
Won't be for long though after what's going around today
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

joshvanklomp wrote:
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:See he popped back up in St. Louis. Weird....
Won't be for long though after what's going around today
What's happening today?
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

ImageImageImageImage
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

On to the next job
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Wow. And my (already low) opinion of him just went down again. Didn't think that would happen.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

From a couple weeks ago, just days before his new show hit the airwaves...

“If I don’t dominate this market in a year, I will crawl on hands and knees back to Wyoming,” he said this week. “They’ve got some nice little shows on sports radio here. But they’re ham-and-eggers for the most part. The worst thing that ever happened to other people in sports radio is the arrival of Dino Costa. The salad days are over. I have nothing personal against any of these guys but I have to destroy them, I will destroy them, and I will dominate this market. I will be No. 1. I’m so confident of this, it’s already happened in my mind.”

http://sportsradiopd.com/2016/03/costa- ... dio-scene/
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

joshvanklomp wrote:From a couple weeks ago, just days before his new show hit the airwaves...

“If I don’t dominate this market in a year, I will crawl on hands and knees back to Wyoming,” he said this week. “They’ve got some nice little shows on sports radio here. But they’re ham-and-eggers for the most part. The worst thing that ever happened to other people in sports radio is the arrival of Dino Costa. The salad days are over. I have nothing personal against any of these guys but I have to destroy them, I will destroy them, and I will dominate this market. I will be No. 1. I’m so confident of this, it’s already happened in my mind.”

Not going to lie, but that sounds eerily like something Trump would say.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

joshvanklomp wrote:From a couple weeks ago, just days before his new show hit the airwaves...

Does he realize he's hated by a solid 90% of people here who know anything about him?
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times

I'm beginning to wonder if he's related to Charlie Sheen. They both act alike. Sheesh! :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Wyokie wrote:I'm beginning to wonder if he's related to Charlie Sheen. They both act alike. Sheesh! :roll:
Or, like fromolewyoming said, Drumpf
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times

wyokoke wrote:
Wyokie wrote:I'm beginning to wonder if he's related to Charlie Sheen. They both act alike. Sheesh! :roll:
Or, like fromolewyoming said, Drumpf
True. :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Back at it today, and now the Pokes logo and Wyoming name is attached to it
https://twitter.com/POKESRADIO/status/7 ... 0985159682