Anyone seen Irish Hokie?

Keep it clean, but this is the place if you want to smack talk!
UVABy20
Buckaroo

The giant Wyo fan?
UVABy20
Buckaroo

didn't think so
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

UVABy20 wrote:didn't think so
Similar to your disappearance after the UVA loss... Nice to see you again.. WYO BY 20!

GO POKES!!
UVABy20
Buckaroo

my disappearance only exists in your obviously simple mind....Irish Hokie on the other hand...had you guys eating out of his hands....those Hokies are funny....
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

UVABy20 wrote:my disappearance only exists in your obviously simple mind....Irish Hokie on the other hand...had you guys eating out of his hands....those Hokies are funny....
Interesting.. I am the simple minded one?? I can't even validate that with a response. What is that you do oh wise one? I am sure you are a leader in your industry, a captain of your field, please let me know so I can be humbled by your presence. UVABy -20.

GO POKES!!
UVABy20
Buckaroo

I am done responding to your ignorant posts. I feel sorry for your mother. Holla
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

UVABy20 wrote:I am done responding to your ignorant posts. I feel sorry for your mother. Holla
Please don't respond if that is all you have.. BTW nicw win against Tech. Just think if you weren't spanked by us so badly, you would be awesome. WYO BY 20!!! (change your name you idiot.)

GO POKES!!