GO BUFFALO BISON!!!!!

Wyoming High School sports, pro sports, other college sports
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

TAKE THE 3A TITLE THIS YEAR!!!! long road to hoe in a tough 3A tourney in Casper, time will tell!!!!
SLCPoke
Cowpoke

Go Bulldogs!!! Hopefully Wheatland doesn't live up to it's long history.... don't choke AGAIN!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

that sucks, Star Valley musta been bigger and such...oh well....as much as it pains me to say it..Wheatland beat Lander big time 1st round.
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

stymeman wrote:that sucks, Star Valley musta been bigger and such...oh well....as much as it pains me to say it..Wheatland beat Lander big time 1st round.
That is because Wheatland has a good coach and Lander has an idiot! If you are looking at the 2012 team Lander was loaded, now granted they were without simpson at the end of the year, tore his knee up, but they had studs! Their coach is an old geezer who will not let them run. walk i up and throw it n to the big guy who will then force a bad shot. he never makes any adjustments at half. Prior to the simpson kid getting hurt even in spite of their coach they were the best team in the state except perhaps SV. Early on Lander beat Torrington in Douglas. Simpson vs McManamen was fun to watch. Simpson had 19 Jason had 17, and they guarded each other most of the game.
SLCPoke
Cowpoke

Slow Hand wrote:
stymeman wrote:that sucks, Star Valley musta been bigger and such...oh well....as much as it pains me to say it..Wheatland beat Lander big time 1st round.
That is because Wheatland has a good coach and Lander has an idiot! If you are looking at the 2012 team Lander was loaded, now granted they were without simpson at the end of the year, tore his knee up, but they had studs! Their coach is an old geezer who will not let them run. walk i up and throw it n to the big guy who will then force a bad shot. he never makes any adjustments at half. Prior to the simpson kid getting hurt even in spite of their coach they were the best team in the state except perhaps SV. Early on Lander beat Torrington in Douglas. Simpson vs McManamen was fun to watch. Simpson had 19 Jason had 17, and they guarded each other most of the game.

Wheatland has a great coach, I was only a year too old to have him as my head coach....sadly. He was our JV coach and he was fantastic, he really knew the game and was great at explaining it.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Not very good in Football in 2013 so far, kinda disappointing after being a factor in 3A year in and year out, oh well