Trona Bowl!!!

Wyoming High School sports, pro sports, other college sports
thirtyseven
Ranch Hand

Another win for Green River in the Trona Bowl. I happen to be a part of the GR team that won the first Trona Bowl 36-7!!!

From what I can tell since the trona bowl started GR has the edge over RS 9 Games to 6 Games! That includes this year.

http://wyoming-football.com/greenriver.html

I think it is sad that the whsaa are moving GR down a class and this game will not be played every year. Let me know what you think.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

I've been gone from Wyoming for five hears.. when the hell did Cheyenne get ANOTHER high school?!
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

MrTitleist wrote:I've been gone from Wyoming for five hears.. when the hell did Cheyenne get ANOTHER high school?!
Cheyenne South just opened this year. It'll start varity football at 4A level in about 2-3 years.

No clue what the school nickname is.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
thirtyseven
Ranch Hand

The school nickname for Cheyenne South is the Bison

They will start playing 4A football next year 2011 with no seniors on the roster just freshman - juniors

Because of their inclusion in 4A Green River drops to 3A, Mountain View drops to 2A, and Wyo Indian I believe will drop to 1A 11-man football

This pisses me off b/c with the 4A schedule there are no open games for GR & RS to play the Trona Bowl

:tickedoff: