High school football playoff scenario

Wyoming High School sports, pro sports, other college sports
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

http://www.trib.com/sports/high-school/ ... 4ac0c.html

As posted by the CST. I think it is kind of odd that almost everyone makes the playoffs in Wyoming HS football. Your team can suck all year long, and still make it. My how times have changed.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

I was reading about Thermopolis the other day.. I knew the day would come along that they would drop down conference far enough that they'd find a place to win. They don't get a lot of athletic support there for some reason.
ImageImageImageImage
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

MrTitleist wrote:I was reading about Thermopolis the other day.. I knew the day would come along that they would drop down conference far enough that they'd find a place to win. They don't get a lot of athletic support there for some reason.
Maybe because the town smells like a huge egg fart (like Fort Collins kind of).
Dear Karma,

Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

McPeachy wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:I was reading about Thermopolis the other day.. I knew the day would come along that they would drop down conference far enough that they'd find a place to win. They don't get a lot of athletic support there for some reason.
Maybe because the town smells like a huge egg fart (like Fort Collins kind of).
I like Thermop. I miss the hot springs. My family and I will be driving thru in a month on our way to Ralston for Turkey Day. Hope we survive the damned relatives. :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote:I like Thermop. I miss the hot springs. My family and I will be driving thru in a month on our way to Ralston for Turkey Day. Hope we survive the damned relatives. :roll:
As I am sure you know, if you drink enough Schiltz Malt Liquor, you will be fine.
Dear Karma,

Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

McPeachy wrote:
Wyokie wrote:I like Thermop. I miss the hot springs. My family and I will be driving thru in a month on our way to Ralston for Turkey Day. Hope we survive the damned relatives. :roll:
As I am sure you know, if you drink enough Schiltz Malt Liquor, you will be fine.
I'm a Coors Light kind of guy.

Light beers don't give me headaches. Regular beers do for some reason.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!