Do the Golden Knights win the Cup??

Wyoming High School sports, pro sports, other college sports
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Been a truly interesting expansion season in a market they thought would never build a fan base, have a following except visiting fans and such. It's truly be a lot of fun to watch them in these Stanley Cup Playoffs, rooting for them all the way this year, and hopefully someone to beat the pesky Penguins, lol..GO GOLDEN KNIGHTS!!!!!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

Now that the Avs are gone, I'm pulling for the Preds.
ImageImageImageImage
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

I want Ovechkin to win one. Davai Russiya! Oh wait.. hockey sucks
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Winnipeg looks to be super tough too
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:18 pm I want Ovechkin to win one. Davai Russiya! Oh wait.. hockey sucks
I knew something was wrong with you. Ovie is soft and will never win. You don’t win cups closing your eyes and smashing slappers from the circle.
W-Y, Until I Die!
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 8 times

Being soft sure hasn't hurt Crosby en route to 3 titles. No question who the tougher is between him and Ovechkin (hint: not Sid the kid)
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

WestWYOPoke wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 1:01 am Being soft sure hasn't hurt Crosby en route to 3 titles. No question who the tougher is between him and Ovechkin (hint: not Sid the kid)
They're two different kind of players... Ovechkin is built like an enforce and is a ridiculous scorer. Sid is build like a true winger and doesnt need to mix it up to be the best player on the planet.

This has a sense of Lebron vs. anyone.... Would anyone on this board be pissed if Sid or Ovi were on there teams? Hell no. They are both 1 in a generation type players but their games don't really line up in comparison.

And Sid has 3 Cups...

And 2 olympic gold medals...

And 7 MVP awards....

And 2 Conn Smythe trophies....
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

Oh I agree, Crosby is insanely talented. I was just responding to the previous assertion that you can't win if you aren't tough. Ovechkin is a tough player, Crosby isn't (doesn't need to be as you stated), but Crosby has won plenty despite that.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

WestWYOPoke wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 11:33 am Oh I agree, Crosby is insanely talented. I was just responding to the previous assertion that you can't win if you aren't tough. Ovechkin is a tough player, Crosby isn't (doesn't need to be as you stated), but Crosby has won plenty despite that.
If you know hockey, you’d know Sid is a lot tougher than Ovie. Just look at where they score their goals despite tonight’s results
W-Y, Until I Die!
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

I do know hockey and there is no comparison, Crosby is a puss, end o' story.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

WestWYOPoke wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 11:33 am Oh I agree, Crosby is insanely talented. I was just responding to the previous assertion that you can't win if you aren't tough. Ovechkin is a tough player, Crosby isn't (doesn't need to be as you stated), but Crosby has won plenty despite that.
I wouldn't say Sid ISN'T tough. I just think he doesnt need to be to take over a game. He can stick his nose anywhere he needs to to score or facilitate for his teammates... Other than that I agree with you.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Passed the pesky Sharks and looks like the next target is the Jets, should be another fun series, as long as the Pens go down
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Still on track, thought it mighta been a tougher series with Nashville, but we'll never know, bring on the Jets.....they rock too, we shall see
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

to take one at home against the Jets that's a big steal........now keep it up at home
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

As long as Ovechkin loses
W-Y, Until I Die!
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Rooting hard for Winnipeg and Washington. Can't cheer for warm weather hockey. Plus got the Caps in a random draw playoff pool
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Go capitals! ovechkin!
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

wyokoke wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 9:29 am Rooting hard for Winnipeg and Washington. Can't cheer for warm weather hockey. Plus got the Caps in a random draw playoff pool
Since I have homes in Nevada and Florida, I'm kind of hoping for a Vegas/Tampa finals :thumb:
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Ovechkin is a champion
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Weak
W-Y, Until I Die!