That was a great 3rd period last night.

Go Penguins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

I sure hope Nashville has the bodies to make this a series, it would truly be fun to attend a game to see that fandom going nutz, it's fun to watch them, kinda like a college football atmosphere, GO PREDS
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Nashville is going to have to figure out their Center (injury) situation. If they end being shorthanded there all series, Crosby and Malkin will be the difference. GO PENS!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:Nashville is going to have to figure out their Center (injury) situation. If they end being shorthanded there all series, Crosby and Malkin will be the difference. GO PENS!!!
Crazy game last night. I flew to the Bahamas and caught the last 3 minutes of the 3rd period. It was the Canadian version so I had to listen to that poop Don Cherry during intermission. Good to see my [emoji210] going for the repeat.
W-Y, Until I Die!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Ugh last night really showed they miss Johansen and Miller, Peka in goal get your head right win both at that crazy arena in Smashville and then we'll see what happens in games 5-6, still think it'll go 7, come on Preds
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

So far the Preds have looked outmatched in this series. I don't see the same quickness and ferocity I saw earlier in the playoffs. Maybe they're tired, maybe the Pens are just the better team. I don't know. But I sure have loved it. GO PENS!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:So far the Preds have looked outmatched in this series. I don't see the same quickness and ferocity I saw earlier in the playoffs. Maybe they're tired, maybe the Pens are just the better team. I don't know. But I sure have loved it. GO PENS!
It's been the exact opposite of this. The Preds have really took the pens to the woodshed for the better part of 5 periods. Rinne has been terrible allowing the pens to get goals in chunks when they've actually controlled a little of the play. Murray has been excellent. One goalie up, one down can make a series. I doubt this goes 7. Pens have been dominated and have won both games. Rinne better be ready when pens start carrying the majority of the play.

W-Y, Until I Die!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:17 pm
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:So far the Preds have looked outmatched in this series. I don't see the same quickness and ferocity I saw earlier in the playoffs. Maybe they're tired, maybe the Pens are just the better team. I don't know. But I sure have loved it. GO PENS!
It's been the exact opposite of this. The Preds have really took the pens to the woodshed for the better part of 5 periods. Rinne has been terrible allowing the pens to get goals in chunks when they've actually controlled a little of the play. Murray has been excellent. One goalie up, one down can make a series. I doubt this goes 7. Pens have been dominated and have won both games. Rinne better be ready when pens start carrying the majority of the play.

Hard to say "dominated" when they're down 2-0.... Pittsburg certainly has RINNE's number and has done what it has needed to do to win. Call it what you want, the better team is prevailing so far.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
laxwyo wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:17 pm

Hard to say "dominated" when they're down 2-0.... Pittsburg certainly has RINNE's number and has done what it has needed to do to win. Call it what you want, the better team is prevailing so far.
The better team each night doesn't always win. Pittsburgh is clearly the overall better team but managed to win at least one game they had no business winning. Preds are essentially a 16 seed that caught fire. I still don't know how they swept blackhawks

W-Y, Until I Die!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

GO PREDS beat the Penguins tonight and take it back home to Nashville!!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Wah wah waaaaaaaaah

W-Y, Until I Die!