Regionals, conference tourneys and state

Wyoming High School sports, pro sports, other college sports
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

best time of year is starting to take shape, so here in Wyoming
hoping Pine Bluffs wins it all and sets the new win streak record, as of today's win they are 47 straight and counting, need 50 to tie.

1A not in the know
3A Buffalo of course, but want to see Riverton stay undefeated as well
4A always on the side of Cheyenne South, but would like to see Kelly Walsh do well as well.

UW we'll probably finish 7 or 8 seed, and nothing much there

My darkhorse in NCAA tourney, I really want Gonzaga to do well and make a heck of a run this year, hope it's a good NCAA tourney......fun time of year ramping up
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

Pine Bluffs varsity boys & girls and JV boys & girls all went undefeated this year. They've got a lot of really good players down there! Both boys and girls won their first round games.

Boys: Pine Bluffs 101 - Tongue River 66
Girls: Pine Bluffs 67 - Tongue River 37
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

WYO1016 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:58 am Pine Bluffs varsity boys & girls and JV boys & girls all went undefeated this year. They've got a lot of really good players down there! Both boys and girls won their first round games.

Boys: Pine Bluffs 101 - Tongue River 66
Girls: Pine Bluffs 67 - Tongue River 37
I love watching them I go as much as I can might even sneak to Casper for championship game, love these kids, but that means I would hafta steer clear of the SJSU game, not a hard choice, LOL
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Bring on the State Tourney, and the quest for 52 new high school record, get it done Hornets!!!