Favorite NFL Team?

Wyoming High School sports, pro sports, other college sports
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

I imagine everyone in the Wyoming area either roots for Denver or maybe Seattle, but I thought I'd start a thread to see whose everyone's favorite NFL team. Are you a hard core fan? Or just a casual fan?

Obviously, being born in Hawaii there is no NFL franchise. Everyone in the islands just usually picks a team, majority root for the 49ers due to the broadcast of their games weekly. At the time I really started paying attention to football it was Hawaii and nothing else. So when it came to picking a favorite NFL team I found it fitting that I should pick a team who was just starting up football themselves: the Carolina Panthers. Ever since then I've paid just as much attention to them as I do to Hawaii.

And to think I almost chose the Jaguars over the Panthers. :x
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

I'm not happy with McDaniels and Orton though.
ImageImageImageImage
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

MrTitleist wrote:Image

I'm not happy with McDaniels and Orton though.
Orton didn't do anything wrong....he's collateral damage. McDaniels is a pinhead though. If he's smart, he will let Moreno carry the load. Knowshon is a freakishly talented RB, don't pull an Oakland Raiders and give him limited carries like the Raiders did with McFadden. :roll:

Will things be rough for Denver this year? Yes. But not as bad as some say. Someone on the NFL Network had Denver going 3-13 :o Their not that bad. :lol:
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

I'm not happy with Orton because he's a terrible QB. Granted, he played for the Bears so it's really hard to say what he can do, but I wouldn't favor him over Cutler or even Chris Simms. Denver's better than 3-13, and I don't think they've gone 3-13 in 20+ years.
ImageImageImageImage
PApokesPhan
Ranch Hand

I love my Broncos!

I dont see why people hate McDaniels, I think he could do wonders that shanny hasnt been able to do since the 90's. I was happy to see Cutler go, I didnt want him to begin with. Now orton, I think he could be a dependable qb till we find a true leader. We have put together a solid Defensive Backfield, even though with some age, will be a strong point. The offense I think will click and should be reliable to score in the redzone.

Go Broncos, and Go Jags
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

I'm not happy with McDaniels because he seems like a young, cocky coach who did his best to get rid of Cutler, who I think was a tremendous QB. I don't think he's hit his full potential as he still makes some pretty poor decisions that made me throw things last year, but I don't think Orton is the answer. The defensive backfield should be good. The rushing attack could be a mess.. a lot of RBs competing for a couple of jobs. Knowshon Moreno seems to be good, but we won't know for quite some time. Brandon Marshall, for all the talent that he has, sure is a real pain in the ass for the team. Between his off-field behavior and injuries he's becoming a hassle. If he could screw his head on straight, him and Eddie Royal could make Orton's job a lot easier.
ImageImageImageImage
Wayne Kjelsrud
Buckaroo

Miami Dolphins : Was A fan growing up in the 70's always liked them for having a Wyoming Cowboy in Jim Kick on there team. Then when he and Zonk left for the WFL I still stayed with them and became a big Don Shula fan along with Bob Gresie. Then when I was in high school they drafted Gary Crum who played high school football at Rawlins high school were I was going to school. And was just a die hard ever sence. Could never stand the Broncos after Red Miller was fired to bring in Dan Reeves because I hated the Dallas Cowboys so much.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Bill Parcells has a soft spot for Montana Griz players for some reason.. he always brings some Griz in to play for him. Can't think of any Pokes that have played there recently.. but Kiick was a fine player for them.
ImageImageImageImage