Colt Brennan...

Wyoming High School sports, pro sports, other college sports
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

Just a reminder. I know UW is off for the week so if anyone has ESPN gameplan, you should check out the Hawaii @ Idaho game. Like I already said, if you haven't seen Colt Brennan and you're not a believer, you gotta watch this game. I know it's Idaho but just watch and you'll be sold!
http://proxy.espn.go.com/ncf/gameplan/index

8-)
Colt Brennan= Future Hall of Famer!!!!!!!!!
wyopokesfan23
Ranch Hand

Brennan threw 5 ints against Idaho!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

That's a lot of INTs.. but he threw for close to 400 yds. Did the Vandals make him look human?
ImageImageImageImage
Kansan Cowboy!
Ranch Hand

It was just Idaho...And I'm still not sold! 5 INT"S! Sounds like a a QB on a brown and Gold team.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

MrTitleist wrote:That's a lot of INTs.. but he threw for close to 400 yds. Did the Vandals make him look human?
Kinda. Just had an off day. The injury that kept him out of the Charleston Southern game last Saturday is still bothering him a little.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

What kind of injury is it?
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

MrTitleist wrote:What kind of injury is it?
Can't remember but I bet uhwarrior23 will tell us as soon as he sees this.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
wyopokesfan23
Ranch Hand

I thought it was his ankle
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

wyopokesfan23 wrote:I thought it was his ankle
I think it was.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Just got back from the game. 4 of his 5 INTs were the WRs faults. All were tipped into the air off their chests :roll: Colt looked rusty and the WRs did not help him at all. The Defense looked unreal though.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Usually it's just the opposite for the Warriors.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

MrTitleist wrote:Usually it's just the opposite for the Warriors.
Yeah, their defense saved Hawaii from an embarrassing loss to Idaho.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Hey, Idaho's on the rise..... whatever that's worth.
ImageImageImageImage
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Idaho had no chance what so ever, they were never in the game, it was 41-7 at half and then the first team all went out after that.
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

J-Rod wrote:Just got back from the game. 4 of his 5 INTs were the WRs faults. All were tipped into the air off their chests :roll: Colt looked rusty and the WRs did not help him at all. The Defense looked unreal though.
J-Rod pretty much covered it all. Two of the passes were deflected. One of the passes was caught by the Hawaii receiver but the ball popped out after a couple of seconds and went right into the hands of the DB. A couple of he other INT's were because of hawaii putting in young receiver and they ended up running the wrong route. Col threw the ball where the WR was supposed to be but the DB was there instead. Colt did make a couple of bad throws mainly due to his ankle inury. He even re-aggrivated the injury in the 1st qtr but stayed in there for the team. This was a fluke performance. Colt is still the best player in the country. His stats are rediculous and he's only played 3 1/2 games so far. To be honest, Colt would be the first one to say that he doesn't even care about his stats. All he cares about is the win and Hawaii won this game midway through the 2nd qtr. The defense and ST looked awesome. Hawaii proved they're more than just an offensive team. Theyr'e a great team that, at least deserves its current ranking.
Good luck against the frogs this week.
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

MrTitleist wrote:Hey, Idaho's on the rise..... whatever that's worth.
LOL, they are better than in past years. They played USC real close for a half and was within 10 pts of Wazzu in the 4th qtr. Believe the hype folks. Hawaii is the real deal! BCS here we come. 8-)

Still gotta beat Fresno and Boise...
wyopokesfan23
Ranch Hand

ok i decided brennan is purely a product of a system. the backup Tyler Graunke went 9 for 10, 246 yds and 3 TDs
Kansan Cowboy!
Ranch Hand

How did you give up 37 points to Utah State?
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

7 points were off a Kick return and 14 were on the 3rd stringers late in the 4th.

As for Graunke. That was his best performance yet. His games prior were terrible.

This was one bad game, USU has zero class, their LBs were aiming for Brennan's hurt ankle all night. Our second team played most of the second half and still torched them. I wish the backups hadn't given up those late TDs though, it made the score look closer then the game actually was. Oh well.........we have SJSU this weekend and then we can go into our bye week undefeated
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

J-Rod wrote:7 points were off a Kick return and 14 were on the 3rd stringers late in the 4th.

As for Graunke. That was his best performance yet. His games prior were terrible.

This was one bad game, USU has zero class, their LBs were aiming for Brennan's hurt ankle all night. Our second team played most of the second half and still torched them. I wish the backups hadn't given up those late TDs though, it made the score look closer then the game actually was. Oh well.........we have SJSU this weekend and then we can go into our bye week undefeated

Plus, I believe it was raining there as well.