2014/15 Basketball

Wyoming High School sports, pro sports, other college sports
rich22
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 6 times

Any one have insight on the basketball in the state this year. I have heard the pine bluffs big kid is great. Is there any other player/team worth checking out this year?
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 119 times

Maybe KW has somebody...?
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

The Smith kid out of Powell dropped 40 on Glenrock a couple of weeks ago. He is an incredible athlete!
rich22
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 6 times

Thanks for the reply's. I haven't been able to keep up the high school teams in the state very much this year. It seems like the Smith kid is having a pretty good year and Hunter Thompson is tearing it up as well.

Thanks
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 119 times

There is a junior at Laramie that is being looked at from what I understand. Jake Aadland...leading all Laramie scorers.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

McPeachy wrote:There is a junior at Laramie that is being looked at from what I understand. Jake Aadland...leading all Laramie scorers.
Pure shooter, probably best in the State from a shooting perspective. The rest of his game does not stand out however. There is also the Oliver kid over in Cheyenne that might generate some buzz next year. Not sure if is still growing but needs some more height to garner serious interest.
jarhead
Ranch Hand

I might be biased but..... watch out for those Simpson Twins from Lander! LOL