Wyoming vs. Drake at 3:45 mtn on Sunday...

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

I liked the defensive improvement in the second half vs. Howard. Let's beat Drake and keep getting better.

Go Pokes!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Kick the crap outta Drake to take away this still empty feeling from last nite, that hasn't gone away, yet....
CowGalxoHoops
Buckaroo

This will a real tough one. If the Pokes can kinda control the coaches son we have a good chance. I wonder who will guard Devries?
If your dreams don't scare you they aren't BIG enough - GO POKES!
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 75 times

Pretty unimpressed with Anderson. Another point guard who cant create offense and cant take care of the ball.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Down 16 at the half. This is not a good team at all. During conference season, we need to go to a 2 man game between Maldo and Ike.
WyomingAgJ
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 16 times

For a team that was supposed to have a bunch of depth with all sorts of shooters, we sure have been terrible at shooting this year. The entire team seems to throw up bricks every game. Not impressed at all with our offense from any game except for the first
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

We’re going to get embarrassed
W-Y, Until I Die!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

stymeman wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:51 am Kick the crap outta Drake to take away this still empty feeling from last nite, that hasn't gone away, yet....
We were competitive last night.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

*Sigh*

No slashers, no post, inconsistent shooting, lazy D.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

This team makes Allen Edwards teams look good. Holy crap. We are just not good.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

Battling back! Down 5
WyomingAgJ
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 16 times

What a difference getting Maldonado back in has made, let's hope we can find a way to keep the pressure on all the way till the end and get a win
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Unexpected come back. Way to go guys!
W-Y, Until I Die!
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

How are we so bad at FTs?
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

It’s not easy being a Wyoming fan.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

phxpoke wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:41 pm It’s not easy being a Wyoming fan.
Beginning of football season, people were screaming for hoops and yet it was the football team that overachieved.

This hoops team could win MW tourney with Ike but there’s quite a bit of growing pains without him
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

This team is disappointing as hell. How can Linder maintain his program in a state that would give rise to the possibility of Hunter Thompson getting big minutes. It’s negligent. He’s horrendous.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

LanderPoke wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:44 pm This team is disappointing as hell. How can Linder maintain his program in a state that would give rise to the possibility of Hunter Thompson getting big minutes. It’s negligent. He’s horrendous.
We all started believing the press clippings this off season, just thinking with our depth we would get it done without worry of our chemistry and rebuild with this team. I didn't watch today but i caught the tail end with Keith and biy what a tale of 2 halves kinda how it's been this season. Is there such a thing as too much depth, too much passing and too many tentative players. Let's just hope come conference season we've got a good gel and a true leader that want to be the go to guy with some good supporting cast players too. Cmon Pokes it's still early, but its time to show what depth and ability can and should do witj a team of this caliber....
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Way to make the pundits look stupid.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Subcanis wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:58 pm Way to make the pundits look stupid.
Here’s a hot take . Linder didn’t recruit very well. We got a new pg that can’t shoot, two wings that are average at best and a hs freshmen C that is slow footed and too skinny to play. All this was supposed to replace a borderline NBA player in Jeffries. Not a difference maker among the new players. Not great!

Hopefully Linder can coach his way out of this mess he’s created for himself.