Southeast Loosy-Anna Sunday at 2:00.

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

These guys played CSU the other night and were only down 2 late in the game. CSU pulled away but this is a team you don't want to leave open from 3.

This is the last home game for a while. See you guys at 2.

Go Pokes!
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Made a spontaneous decision. Brought the kids down from Casper, just walked in to the AA.

Let’s go!
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

JO starting.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Super disappointing turn out. It’s a beautiful afternoon for a drive to Laramie. Student section is embarrassing. I know it’s not the the deed opponent, but cripes.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

No DuSell in the first half. Maldo seems lost. I’m not seeing a true leader, seems that while the depth is incredible, we may have too many cooks in the kitchen? Tied because they are shooting well and have 10 TOs.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

At the game and it’s an embarrassing turnout and an uninspired performance so far. Down 6 in the seconds half with the line favoring us by 21.5.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

We might lose this game
W-Y, Until I Die!
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

11-30 3s so far.

We have no one who can do anything in the paint?
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

We’re definitely losing. Can’t hit any shots.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

You can hear a pin drop in here.
WyomingAgJ
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 16 times

All we do is settle for threes, and we are so cold. Do we really have no other offense without Ike other than throwing up bricks from the three-point line?
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

So many wasted possessions, and they are shooting well.

f-word.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

Brick city. Quad 3 or Quad 4 loss at home. No chance at an at large.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

They shooting 46% from three and we shootings 33% from the field
W-Y, Until I Die!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

That punch by them was poop.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Maldo misses point blank and they drain another 3. Maldo answers. Can barely believe we’re this close
W-Y, Until I Die!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

We have played with heart after the punch.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Maybe Maldo shoulda taken the paycheck.

Zero post game. Atrocious loss.
WyomingAgJ
Cowpoke

I think the team has been reading their headlines too much, and saw that they were favored by 20 points. Way too many long stretches of bad basketball today between turnovers and misses and bad shots
WyomingAgJ
Cowpoke

Subcanis wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:12 pm Maybe Maldo shoulda taken the paycheck.

Zero post game. Atrocious loss.
Yeah a Quad 4 loss at home won't help us with any comparisons to any other bubble teams when we get to the end of the season if we even are a bubble team at that point