Does anyone want 3 free tickets in the 8th row behind our bench for Tuesday, December 6th, Texas A&M Commerce?

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

They're great seats but I'm going on vacation and my family can't use them. I don't want money. They won't work if you're planning on scalping them because I'll just print my season tickets at home and mail them to you.

If anyone can use them let me know. I have a thread up on twitter as well, so first Wyoming fan that responds to this thread or the one on twitter gets them.

Go Pokes!!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 290 times
Been liked: 115 times

If you hit a snag, you can always call the American Legion, or VFW, or similar - in Laramie / Cheyenne and go that route.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

McPeachy wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:40 am If you hit a snag, you can always call the American Legion, or VFW, or similar - in Laramie / Cheyenne and go that route.
I need to call CJC and find out if there's a way for me to turn my season tickets back in to them for the game and let them re-sell them for the walk-up crowd.

I thought there used to be a way to do that. I'm not really sure anymore.

It sure would be nice if our athletics department had a plan for this and made that plan clear to everyone in the fan base so we could fill the huge swaths of empty seats in the lower bowl.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 290 times
Been liked: 115 times

Old-Bull wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:38 pm
McPeachy wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:40 am If you hit a snag, you can always call the American Legion, or VFW, or similar - in Laramie / Cheyenne and go that route.
I need to call CJC and find out if there's a way for me to turn my season tickets back in to them for the game and let them re-sell them for the walk-up crowd.

It sure would be nice if our athletics department had a plan for this and made that plan clear to everyone in the fan base so we could fill the huge swaths of empty seats in the lower bowl.
They had a system in place a few years ago (pre-covid I believe) to donate tickets that aren't being used. A program that they had to put in place, because attendance was at a 50 - year low. Thank you TB and AE for those times - man was that a lot of fun. :thumbdown:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

McPeachy wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:15 pm
Old-Bull wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:38 pm

They had a system in place a few years ago (pre-covid I believe) to donate tickets that aren't being used. A program that they had to put in place, because attendance was at a 50 - year low. Thank you TB and AE for those times - man was that a lot of fun. :thumbdown:
During Nance's senior year my wife and I didn't have season tickets. I would check the UW tickets site several times during the week of the game I wanted to attend and eventually some great seats would pop up close to the floor. I could have swore that they were season ticket holder seats that were getting turned back in for specific games. Maybe not.