• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

Men’s Starting 5

Z-money

I’m wondering what you guys are predicting for the starting five to start the season considering how stacked the team is looking this year. I feel like it will depend on the scheme. Will Hunter run the point or hand that duty off to Ethan Anderson? Will Max Agbonkpolo start over JO? Will Wenzel be in the starting lineup? I feel like the only two locks for the starting lineup are Ike and Maldo.

My guess:

Maldo
Reynolds
Wenzel
J.O. or Max
Ike

From what's leaked out of camp and the summer circuit, it sounds like Reynolds and Wenzel made the most progress.

Old-Bull said:
My guess:

Maldo
Reynolds
Wenzel
J.O. or Max
Ike

From what's leaked out of camp and the summer circuit, it sounds like Reynolds and Wenzel made the most progress.

Max is definitely contender

Old-Bull said:
My guess:

Maldo
Reynolds
Wenzel
J.O. or Max
Ike

I’m still a bit upset at Linder that Reynolds didn’t play a second of the NCAA tournament game. Great spark. If he’s actually starting material our team is somehow even more dangerous than I thought.

Linder has basically already said the starting 5 will be

Maldonado
Reynolds
Oden
Ike
Wenzel

Unless someone came on late out of the blue, this will be the starting 5.

We all will find out Nov. 7 and even after that night I betcha it changes quite a few times over the course of the season. Long as we gel ok and win games!! Go Pokes!!!

Latest posts

Back