Jeff Linder on the Slappin Glass podcast,

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

We're fortunate to have our a bunch of good basketball minds in Laramie. We'll have to continue to increase our support to keep them here.

These guys get it and it starts with the savant on the high plains: Jeff Linder.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/j ... 0583390280
Last edited by Old-Bull on Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CowGalxoHoops
Buckaroo

Shoot the gap at the 45! Is this guy the smartest sounding coach to ever walk the face of the earth? I just listened to the first 24 minutes and my head is spinning! The last 34 tonight! Then listen again with my dad! Its like learning a foreign language!

IF our players can follow and learn all this we will blow out Houston IN HOUSTON to win the National Championship! Glad Maldo came back. You have to think as a team leader he is helping the transfers pick all this up.

Thanks for posting OB! Now lets do the new savage dance all the way to Houston! :) Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If your dreams don't scare you they aren't BIG enough - GO POKES!