The conference basketball schedule drops 8/31/2022.

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

I think we're going to sell-out the Dome if the MWC let us play CSU or SDSU at home on a Saturday. I just don't believe the MWC gives a crap if most of our fans have to drive 2-4 hours on ice with a 30 mile an hour crosswind.

I'm really hoping we get CSU or SDSU on a Saturday, but I'm expecting to be disappointed.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 299 times
Been liked: 119 times

Old-Bull wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:33 pm I think we're going to sell-out the Dome if the MWC let us play CSU or SDSU at home on a Saturday. I just don't believe the MWC gives a crap if most of our fans have to drive 2-4 hours on ice with a 30 mile an hour crosswind.

I'm really hoping we get CSU or SDSU on a Saturday, but I'm expecting to be disappointed.
Probably wise to expect to be disappointed - as that is usually the case. That way, if something does drop in the schedule to our favor, it will be like Christmas!

I still don't understand why the release of the entire OOC is taking so damn long - thoughts?
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 225 times

McPeachy wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:59 am
Old-Bull wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:33 pm I think we're going to sell-out the Dome if the MWC let us play CSU or SDSU at home on a Saturday. I just don't believe the MWC gives a crap if most of our fans have to drive 2-4 hours on ice with a 30 mile an hour crosswind.

Probably wise to expect to be disappointed - as that is usually the case. That way, if something does drop in the schedule to our favor, it will be like Christmas!

I still don't understand why the release of the entire OOC is taking so damn long - thoughts?
I believe that there are still 1-2 more surprises to come with the OOC schedule. When you have a generational talent team like this at Wyoming, you do everything you can to set the team up with a schedule that can result in a good NET ranking and a potential March run.
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

McPeachy wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:59 am

I'm pretty sure it's like this every year. Since the Dome of Doom is probably the hardest building in America to schedule a game in, I'm guessing the staff is just being patient to try and get us as many quality home opponents as possible.

I think it will get a tiny bit easier the better we get, since it won't be a bad loss to come here, but no one is coming to Laramie unless they have to.

Hopefully, they have a couple more potential Net 1 or Net 2 games coming in the ooc.
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

This schedule is going to allow us to build up for a sell-out. No excuses if we don't sell-out the Dome of Doom this year, it's on us. We're playing all our best opponents at home on Saturdays....

Let's sell-out the Dome of Doom.

https://themw.com/news/2022/8/31/mounta ... slate.aspx
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 104 times

WYO1016
WyoNation Addict

Saturday home games:
New Mexico
San Diego State
Boise State
sheep
Air Force
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

This schedule is built for our Net rating since we miss games against SJSU at home and Nevada on the road.

I'm definitely buying three season tickets this year. This schedule looks fantastic for season ticket holders.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict

JFC Utah State. THIS is what you came up with for your poster? This pasty white boy looks like he's excited that grandma is making pie tonight, not someone ready to lace them up and kick your ass. This makes the borg look menacing.

Old-Bull
Cowpoke

I fully expect the t.v. partners to screw this up and move games around, but did anyone else notice that we have a week off leading up to BOTH of the SDSU games?

All right, which one of you guys sent Craig Thompson a 5000 dollar gift card to Great Clips?
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 133 times
Been liked: 141 times

:willybs:
WYO1016 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:02 pm JFC Utah State. THIS is what you came up with for your poster? This pasty white boy looks like he's excited that grandma is making pie tonight, not someone ready to lace them up and kick your ass. This makes the borg look menacing.

Freshman graphic designer after his first week of class?
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 596 times
Been liked: 238 times

WYO1016 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:02 pm JFC Utah State. THIS is what you came up with for your poster? This pasty white boy looks like he's excited that grandma is making pie tonight, not someone ready to lace them up and kick your A$$. This makes the borg look menacing.

Looks like he’s standing on a bowling lane on a glacier