No more David Roddy.

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

SDSU looks like the clear favorites. The year of the Cowboy starts now.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

The sheep are going to be in a bad way next year. They'll still be a good team, but not nearly as good as this year. Lost 3 of their starting 5 from last season, along with 2 bench players.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 43 times

Seeeee yaaaaa Roooodddy, Go Pokes its our turn!!!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Bye, bye Roddy. Not sure what he brings to the table in the NBA. He needs to lose 25 lbs and become a big guard.
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

He was a load... As a pro? hard to say one way or another...plenty of guys with less upside went on to solid careers. Depending on his attitude and work ethic...he could be a solid rotation player. I don't make a habit out of liking CSU players but I respect his game. That guy played hard and seemed to be a good guy. Best of luck to him ....
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

307bball wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:47 pm He was a load... As a pro? hard to say one way or another...plenty of guys with less upside went on to solid careers. Depending on his attitude and work ethic...he could be a solid rotation player. I don't make a habit out of liking CSU players but I respect his game. That guy played hard and seemed to be a good guy. Best of luck to him ....
CSU has unfortunately had two of my favorite athletes to watch from a physicality standpoint. Bradlee Van Pelt and David Roddy.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 275 times
Been liked: 119 times

Ain’t it grand.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:01 pm
307bball wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:47 pm He was a load... As a pro? hard to say one way or another...plenty of guys with less upside went on to solid careers. Depending on his attitude and work ethic...he could be a solid rotation player. I don't make a habit out of liking CSU players but I respect his game. That guy played hard and seemed to be a good guy. Best of luck to him ....
CSU has unfortunately had two of my favorite athletes to watch from a physicality standpoint. Bradlee Van Pelt and David Roddy.
I was just going to state it similarly for Roddy - although I hate the sheep, Roddy was great to watch, and a real baller. He would have fit perfectly in brown & gold - just a tough, gritty, clean, athlete. Frankly, I kind of wished he would have stayed at CSewe, but my memory of him fouling out at the AA (my last memory of him) will last forever, lol.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

Can’t imagine him playing in the NBA, great size, just not enough length and pep in his step. Going to make money overseas, just like Josh Adams. Rewatched Adams when we played Cal and Jaylen Brown. Adams was best player on the court that day, and it wasn’t even close…