Summer Workouts

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Is there such a thing for our basketball team? If so, when does it start, and for how long does it run?
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

I know last year, the team got about a month off after finals and then returned to Laramie for summer workouts. At that point they stayed in town until 1 or 2 weeks before school started, and then back at it on first day of classes.

Similar to football, basketball players don't get a whole lot of down time in the summer.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

WestWYOPoke wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 1:53 pm I know last year, the team got about a month off after finals and then returned to Laramie for summer workouts. At that point they stayed in town until 1 or 2 weeks before school started, and then back at it on first day of classes.

Similar to football, basketball players don't get a whole lot of down time in the summer.
Hopefully there will be some press coverage, and UW hoops news releases...I am very much looking forward to the 2022-2023 season!

**Saw one of our "newbies" at DIA a while back, wearing the gear, and gave him a "go pokes"! I got back a "yeah" in a deep voice. LOL. I bet the next time, we get a "go pokes" back!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

I think they report in June and do 2 months of work-outs. It would be great if those practices are open to the public.