Andy Katz Has Wyoming in Tier 1

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

He put Wyoming in Tier 1 for top transfer teams from the portal.

https://t.co/pL0yebx15X

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
CowGalxoHoops
Buckaroo

Awesome!!
If your dreams don't scare you they aren't BIG enough - GO POKES!
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

This team is already getting the pub. I liked Rothstein saying that we're pre-season top 25.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Wtf does he mean that we’re still awaiting decisions from Maldonado AND Ike??
W-Y, Until I Die!
jwy_poke
Buckaroo

laxwyo wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:09 am Wtf does he mean that we’re still awaiting decisions from Maldonado AND Ike??
What? Ike will be back. No decision to be made!
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

laxwyo wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:09 am Wtf does he mean that we’re still awaiting decisions from Maldonado AND Ike??
I know, right. The only moves Wyoming made were sending another Wyoming graduate to professional basketball and clearing the bench of guys that weren't going to contribute. Everyone else(last years rotation minus Drake) is joining Nathaniel Talich, Caden Powell, Nate Barnhart, Kenny Foster, Ethan Anderson, Max Agbonkpolo, and Jake Kyman.

Neither Rothstein or Katz know exactly who's going to be here for Wyoming, but both of them are convinced that it's a great day to be a Wyoming Cowboy.

I think that's progress.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

I hearing potential Top 25 to start the season next fall, I'd love that!!!
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

stymeman wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:08 pm I hearing potential Top 25 to start the season next fall, I'd love that!!!
Our fans need to be on it right from the start next year. I went to most of the ooc games this year and the turn-out was far from impressive. We need to show up for the Cowboys, regardless of who the opponent is. Hopefully the fans can start next season like we finished last one. The student section is now a major asset. Now, if we could just fill the season ticket holders seats we would be onto something.

We've got back to a point where we can call the AA the Dome of Doom again. It still needs more Doom. There were some very good home environments this year. Our fan base has the potential for so much more. Jeff Linder has yet to experience one of the Dome of Doom's epic nights. Imagine what this team could do in front of the crowd we had for Marcus, Hanna, or Fennis and the boys in the Nit semi-final. Those crowds were legendary. This team deserves one of those. We need to sell-out the AA next year. Hopefully, the CSU game is on a Saturday.

The might be the most anticipated season in Wyoming basketball since Benny Dees maiden season at Wyo. Wyoming needs to get out the gates fast.
CowGalxoHoops
Buckaroo

Old-Bull wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:28 pm
stymeman wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:08 pm I hearing potential Top 25 to start the season next fall, I'd love that!!!
Our fans need to be on it right from the start next year. I went to most of the ooc games this year and the turn-out was far from impressive. We need to show up for the Cowboys, regardless of who the opponent is. Hopefully the fans can start next season like we finished last one. The student section is now a major asset. Now, if we could just fill the season ticket holders seats we would be onto something.

We've got back to a point where we can call the AA the Dome of Doom again. It still needs more Doom. There were some very good home environments this year. Our fan base has the potential for so much more. Jeff Linder has yet to experience one of the Dome of Doom's epic nights. Imagine what this team could do in front of the crowd we had for Marcus, Hanna, or Fennis and the boys in the Nit semi-final. Those crowds were legendary. This team deserves one of those. We need to sell-out the AA next year. Hopefully, the CSU game is on a Saturday.

The might be the most anticipated season in Wyoming basketball since Benny Dees maiden season at Wyo. Wyoming needs to get out the gates fast.

Look at this history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! I looked this up on YouTube! This crowd is LIT for a tourney game! Imagine if we play in Denver! Need bog goals.

But ya I can see it's gonna be tough to get fans riled up! lol :winky:
If your dreams don't scare you they aren't BIG enough - GO POKES!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Maldo will be back. He isn't exactly going through the typical NBA draft preparation.

Ike has never indicated that he won't be.
aranderson
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Right now it would be silly for anyone who is a key contributor to leave a team primed for an even better season than last.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:14 pm
That was the troublesome part. There was never any indication but Andy mentions that we're waiting. Seems weird. Is it the new default now with the portal? We can't assume anyone will be back unless they give us the affirmative that they're back for the next season?
W-Y, Until I Die!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

laxwyo wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:42 pm
OrediggerPoke wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:14 pm
That was the troublesome part. There was never any indication but Andy mentions that we're waiting. Seems weird. Is it the new default now with the portal? We can't assume anyone will be back unless they give us the affirmative that they're back for the next season?
Agreed, baffling. I haven't seen a statement from DuSell, Oden, Wenzel or Reynolds either that they are returning. I guess our team as of now is Hunter Thompson and the transfers.