Indiana vs Wyoming

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
IndianaMan
Buckaroo

You guys played a hell of a game last night. Could have gone either way.
I think the difference was the benches. We were able to play more players for more minutes and we wore you guys down. Look at the game Geronimo had, he might have won the game for us.
Plus we played great defense, like we have all year.
I'm glad we won but it was a great game and you should be proud of your team.

Ben Voiles
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

I will say that I was not impressed with Parker Stewart. I probably wouldn't be excited if he announced a transfer here.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 292 times
Been liked: 125 times

I wonder if that’s the first time, in NCAA basketball history, a coach gets “Teed” for yelling at one of his players?

The official had cauliflower ears and should have known better. Change my mind.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 292 times
Been liked: 125 times

IndianaMan wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:43 am You guys played a hell of a game last night. Could have gone either way.
I think the difference was the benches. We were able to play more players for more minutes and we wore you guys down. Look at the game Geronimo had, he might have won the game for us.
Plus we played great defense, like we have all year.
I'm glad we won but it was a great game and you should be proud of your team.

Ben Voiles
Congrats on the win. That by far was not the best Wyoming team this year. By far. I would say if we would have not had the TOs we had, the outcome is much different, Jeffries with 0 points, and poor FT shooting. Not to mention, a couple of points off a technical our coach got for yelling at his player. IU should have seen a much better team than they did last night.

Good luck going forward.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

If i had it to do all over again i would...2023 has me truly optimistic that we will be a factor to the MWC Championship and a #1 seed in LV....can't wait