WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Quitter
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Probably getting kicked out just like he was in Laramie. Apparently TAMU requires their players to actually go to class and attend practices too... what a novel concept.
flyfishwyo
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 123 times
Been liked: 50 times

WestWYOPoke wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:17 pm Probably getting kicked out just like he was in Laramie. Apparently TAMU requires their players to actually go to class and attend practices too... what a novel concept.
I don't believe he was kicked out of UW, or encouraged to leave. I haven't heard that from anyone even remotely credible.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

flyfishwyo wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:09 pm
WestWYOPoke wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:17 pm Probably getting kicked out just like he was in Laramie. Apparently TAMU requires their players to actually go to class and attend practices too... what a novel concept.
I don't believe he was kicked out of UW, or encouraged to leave. I haven't heard that from anyone even remotely credible.
WestWYOPoke is definitely someone that would have had insider knowledge of that situation. His credibility is unquestionable.
flyfishwyo
Ranch Hand

WYO1016 wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:13 pm
flyfishwyo wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:09 pm
WestWYOPoke is definitely someone that would have had insider knowledge of that situation. His credibility is unquestionable.
It's definitely questionable. Please feel free to elaborate.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

flyfishwyo wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:29 pm It's definitely questionable. Please feel free to elaborate.
I'll let WestWYOPoke elaborate if he'd like. It's not my place to reveal information about other posters.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

WYO1016 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:51 pm
flyfishwyo wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:29 pm It's definitely questionable. Please feel free to elaborate.
I'll let WestWYOPoke elaborate if he'd like. It's not my place to reveal information about other posters.
Without giving out too much information, I knew that Williams was in hot water with the coaching staff during the season. Skipping classes, missing/late for practices, etc. Basically on double secret probation. This was from someone directly involved with the program.

I also know that there was an incident (not sure what exactly) that led to Linder going directly to Williams apartment for a "meeting". 1 or 2 days after that, Williams was in the transfer portal.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

WestWYOPoke wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:14 am
Without giving out too much information, I knew that Williams was in hot water with the coaching staff during the season. Skipping classes, missing/late for practices, etc. Basically on double secret probation. This was from someone directly involved with the program.

I also know that there was an incident (not sure what exactly) that led to Linder going directly to Williams apartment for a "meeting". 1 or 2 days after that, Williams was in the transfer portal.
Good enough for me. I believe you also gave the heads up on all those Washington kids leaving the football team way back. I think it was under dickface. I think Sewell was one of them.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

WestWYOPoke wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:14 am I also know that there was an incident (not sure what exactly) that led to Linder going directly to Williams apartment for a "meeting". 1 or 2 days after that, Williams was in the transfer portal.
Interesting. Looks like Williams continued with his erratic behavior at A&M.
flyfishwyo
Ranch Hand

I appreciate you sharing that. After your comment it seemed like someone flaming on a kid, but this sure puts your post in context.
I had heard through the grapevine that he was kind of an attitude problem, but not to that level. Sorry for calling you out.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 275 times
Been liked: 119 times

WestWyoPoke, do you have any info on a new contract for Linder?
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

flyfishwyo wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:25 pm

I appreciate you sharing that. After your comment it seemed like someone flaming on a kid, but this sure puts your post in context.
I had heard through the grapevine that he was kind of an attitude problem, but not to that level. Sorry for calling you out.
No worries, out of context I could see how my comments could be construed as me bashing the kid.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:09 pm

WestWyoPoke, do you have any info on a new contract for Linder?
No, haven't heard anything regarding that.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

Coincidence that ever since Marcus Williams stepped away from Texas A&M for the time being that the Aggies are 7-0 and have beaten #25 , #15 , and #4 ranked teams in the country?

I think not.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

How sweet is that? Wyoming took A&M's bid, so Marcus can watch Wyoming in the dance from the comfort of the couch he bought with A&M money on the t.v. he bought with SEC money, all the while on suspension.

He should have tried going to practice and class.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

Old-Bull wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:22 pm How sweet is that? Wyoming took A&M's bid, so Marcus can watch Wyoming in the dance from the comfort of the couch he bought with A&M money on the t.v. he bought with SEC money, all the while on suspension.

He should have tried going to practice and class.
...or maybe just tried some class...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Ha ha to A&M and Marcus, sometimes SEC doesn't always get everything