Can’t let Linder get away!

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 275 times
Been liked: 119 times

seattlecowboy wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:53 pm Kansas St hired the top Baylor assistant today so no more jobs for Linder to take.

So time to get that contract extension set up and recruit some guys that can give us a deep bench.
💯!!!! GitRDone!
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 80 times

LSU just hired Murray State's coach.

Who is left? Mississippi State?

Most of the other opening appear (APPEAR) lateral at best - but you never know what those offers look like.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

LawPoke wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:42 am LSU just hired Murray State's coach.

Most of the other opening appear (APPEAR) lateral at best - but you never know what those offers look like.
You have to wonder if the late season swoon cost Linder serious consideration for one of those jobs. Anyway, it appears Linder will stay at least one more year and that’s good!
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 80 times

LanderPoke wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:28 am

You have to wonder if the late season swoon cost Linder serious consideration for one of those jobs. Anyway, it appears Linder will stay at least one more year and that’s good!
Agreed. The Maldo news seems to indicate that Linder is coming back. I would hope it also signals that Ike is coming back. Get into the portal and let's build this thing - including the warchest and contract that keeps Linder here and builds the next Gonzaga.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

LawPoke wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:37 am
LanderPoke wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:28 am

Agreed. The Maldo news seems to indicate that Linder is coming back. I would hope it also signals that Ike is coming back. Get into the portal and let's build this thing - including the warchest and contract that keeps Linder here and builds the next Gonzaga.
Gotta start somewhere, Burman get it done, Ike isn't going anywhere neirher, cant wait for next fall
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

I wouldn’t be too worried about a school clear down south. Linder isn’t a fit at this point for down there. He has no ties to Deep South schools such as recruiting as such. If Linder leaves it will be to a PAC 12, Big 10, Big 12 school in my opinion. More Midwest or west coast.

I’m sure his name will be a very hot commodity at the top of lists this time next year if we do well again.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Talk about a great guy and coach. He's buying 300 student tickets for tomorrow's UCLA game....quite the investment, sure hope they show up, get em Cowgirls
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Maury Browns grandson getting a roster spot has to help Linder's chances of seeing some new dollars. I'm guessing the new contract is done within the next week.
Last edited by Old-Bull on Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Talich scored 50 in a game. I think he can really play. May see some minutes at some point if he stays multiple years.
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:15 pm Talich scored 50 in a game. I think he can really play. May see some minutes at some point if he stays multiple years.
I'm sure. I never doubt anyone named Talich, especially at sports.