CSU

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

With no Cowboy basketball I was reduced to watching CSU -SDSU. Great to see CSU dismantled on national tv. Goodbye ranking!
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

What happened? They struggled with Air Force and just got destroyed by SDSU. Not that I'm complaining, but they're way too good to be getting blown out by anyone in the conference.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

DVDA wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:51 am What happened? They struggled with Air Force and just got destroyed by SDSU. Not that I'm complaining, but they're way too good to be getting blown out by anyone in the conference.
CSU was way overrated. They got down big to several of their ooc opponents and had to mount big comebacks. Still a very decent team, but not a top 20 team by any stretch
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

LanderPoke wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:44 am
DVDA wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:51 am What happened? They struggled with Air Force and just got destroyed by SDSU. Not that I'm complaining, but they're way too good to be getting blown out by anyone in the conference.
CSU was way overrated. They got down big to several of their ooc opponents and had to mount big comebacks. Still a very decent team, but not a top 20 team by any stretch
I agree. I never thought they were head and shoulders above everyone in conference. They are a good team for sure and will contend for the top spot, but I knew they weren’t as good as a bunch of people were thinking.

They aren’t 30 points worse than San Diego St. by any means either. Just a bad game for the Rams yesterday in their first true road game. San Diego St. isn’t as good this year as they have been in the past either. Again a decent team but nothing special.

Wyoming should beat the Aztecs at home on Wednesday. I think Wyoming will do pretty good at home in conference play. Think our struggles will be in road games in conference play.

I imagine this year the MWC teams are all going to beat each other up, when you go on the road it will be hard to get wins more so this year from top to bottom than in awhile and most years. It’s always tough on the road but the bottom of the conference is better this year which makes it more challenging.

Got to win the home games.

We are the number 1 MWC team in NET ranking now. If we beat San Diego St that will be a quad 2 win.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

I'd so love to see the sheeep get killed by Gonzaga some day