Wyoming at Fresno St. Saturday Cancelled

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

Due to COVID-19-related concerns within the Wyoming men’s basketball program, the game between the Cowboys and Fresno State, scheduled for Saturday, Jan. 8 in Fresno, California, has been postponed. If the game cannot be rescheduled, it will be declared a no contest.

https://themw.com/

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

seattlecowboy wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:34 pm Due to COVID-19-related concerns within the Wyoming men’s basketball program, the game between the Cowboys and Fresno State, scheduled for Saturday, Jan. 8 in Fresno, California, has been postponed. If the game cannot be rescheduled, it will be declared a no contest.

Oh man, so much for the prospect of a good season. What are the odds they can reschedule this many games?
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 64 times

ZapPoke wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:54 pm
seattlecowboy wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:34 pm Due to COVID-19-related concerns within the Wyoming men’s basketball program, the game between the Cowboys and Fresno State, scheduled for Saturday, Jan. 8 in Fresno, California, has been postponed. If the game cannot be rescheduled, it will be declared a no contest.

Oh man, so much for the prospect of a good season. What are the odds they can reschedule this many games?
zero. And I'd bet that more games will be cancelled as 1 team or the other will have covid issues for at least the next month.
But feel comforted that we are "flattening the curve", and keeping people safe. Because this is a deadly virus that is lethal to everyone. Of course, it's really only lethal to 80 year olds and obese people. It's truly amazing to me when I see people walking down the street or driving their cars with a mask on. We've been under a mask mandate in Fort Collins since October. Has it done any good? Of course not. But I guess we are going to go down this road because the vast majority of people are either scared poop of the virus or scared poop of being criticized for speaking up to the all the fear mongers.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

bladerunnr wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:59 am Fort Collins
Gross
W-Y, Until I Die!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

When can we get back to real world life??? I'm ready