Opening conference Saturday at home against Boise....

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 12 times

ZapPoke wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:57 pm
PokeTransplant wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:26 pm I find it humorous that if the government says something is bad for you (i.e tobacco, chew, alcohol, prescription drugs...etc...) everyone is in a rush to consume, but when told that a simple vaccine is good for you (Because billions of people have died because of it after taking it....). Oh Hell No!!!! don't tell me what to put in my body even though it may save my life. The idiocy of people continues to amaze me. And please, don't try to put me on a perceived team that you have made in your small head...I think for myself and do not prescribe to your thought bubble or any bubble.....
I’m not sure what you are responding to. Nobody said anything about the shot. I am fully vaxed (at least according to the original definition). My doctor said to hold off on the booster until he knows more about it. The thing is, there are people who were fully vaxed who have tested positive twice. Obviously the shot doesn’t prevent it. It appears it may make it less severe.

Anyway we can’t go on forever like this. Eliminate the mask mandates, the vax mandates, etc and let people live their lives and think for themselves as you say. If someone is sick they should stay home. That has always been true.
My rant was more about being pissed at Boise and not at any particular individual. I probably should have made that point...