McNeese State stole our logo, let's kick their asses Saturday.

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

DVDA wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:27 pm Mcneese bailed Wyoming out by being a dumb team that takes bad shots. I would argue Wyoming won by 20 because Mcneese was bad in the second half rather than Wyoming being good. The first few minutes of the second half were great though. Linder makes great adjustments throughout games.

The good news is Linder saw some glaring weaknesses with this team today. Arizona is going to be an ugly loss if everyone stands around the perimeter watching Ike try to shoot over a 7'1" guy that is a significantly better athlete than Bacon. I'm excited to see how this team measures up because they generally play good defense and winning basketball which could make it into a competitive game. I still expect to lose by 15 especially if today's team shows up at Arizona.

Noah Reynolds looked good in his minutes. The kid has some ball handling skills that this team needs. Using him instead of Dut was a great call from the coaching staff.
I agree with you. If the Wyoming team that played the first half against Denver an all of today’s game shows up , Wyoming will lose by over 20.

Arizona is a legit top 10 team and as good as top 5 when playing on their home floor this year. Even if we play our best we will still probably be beat by double digits on their home floor.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Happy with the win, just hope we go into Tucson knowing we can hang and shoot the 3 and just be competitive , win that one we're ranked