Grand Canyon

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

whyoh wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:12 am
phxpoke wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:17 am
whyoh wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:59 pm Whiskey fueled random thought:

Who knew that school from the online degree infomercials had such a good game day atmosphere
Umm you are thinking of The University of Phoenix. GCU is actually a beautiful campus.
Nah, I meant GCU

All I knew about them was from their online degree ads.

Hell even my wife (who works for Casper College and deals with student transfers) was watching with me and suddenly was like, "I didn't know they even had a campus, let alone a basketball team."
They have had a basketball program since 1949. Small college, won three NAIA national championships, moved up to the big leagues in 2013. They have over 23,000 students on campus and an additional 90,000 on line.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

Who knew that school from the online degree infomercials had such a good game day atmosphere
Umm you are thinking of The University of Phoenix. GCU is actually a beautiful campus.
Nah, I meant GCU

Hell even my wife (who works for Casper College and deals with student transfers) was watching with me and suddenly was like, "I didn't know they even had a campus, let alone a basketball team."
LOL What's even more funny is that are rumors that GCU will start a football program.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

Wyokie wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:41 am

Nah, I meant GCU

LOL What's even more funny is that are rumors that GCU will start a football program.
Good for them, if they can cultivate a GameDay atmosphere even half as electric as they've got for basketball it'll be a hoot to watch their games
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

bullbugle307 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:54 am Did you hear the post game interview. They couldn't even give Linder a bottle of water. Between that and the reporters talking about the refs it was a pretty entertaining post game.
Can you post it here?
bullbugle307
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 21 times

Sorry, heard it on the AM radio when I was butchering elk in the garage the other night.
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Hunter S. Thompson