Washington Huskies, Thursday, Nov 18....

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
WyomingAgJ
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 16 times

We have the momentum, let's finish this
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

My gosh have we never seen a press before
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Shut up , stupid announcer
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Ok, we’ll she’s wrong about that tie up. Maldo had it
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Why is Ike our crunch time point guard?
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Jesus, we’re giving them a chance
W-Y, Until I Die!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

I’ll give it to the refs, I thought all the 50/50 calls went our way in OT
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Yes!!! Go pokes. Suck it Pac 12

Overall we didn’t play great and we beat a pac 12 team on the road. We’re good
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

I’ll take the win but if Ike doesn’t get in foul trouble or we hit better free throws we win by more in regulation.

Refs were bad for both teams in my opinion.

Glad we won though.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

1. Those referees were a f-word joke.

2. Thompson is not a division one player. Linder needs to accept this and stop forcing him into games because he's the kid from Wyoming. There is no way Nelson gets worked on the boards and in the paint like Thompson does.

3. This team will lose any game Ike or Maldonado foul out of early. Washington is a bad team. An ugly win is a win especially on the road but holy poop that should have been a 20 point game.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

seattlecowboy wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:32 pm I’ll take the win but if Ike doesn’t get in foul trouble or we hit better free throws we win by more in regulation.

Glad we won though.
And that payday :thumb:
W-Y, Until I Die!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

DVDA wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:37 pm 1. Those referees were a f-word joke.

2. Thompson is not a division one player. Linder needs to accept this and stop forcing him into games because he's the kid from Wyoming. There is no way Nelson gets worked on the boards and in the paint like Thompson does.

3. This team will lose any game Ike or Maldonado foul out of early. Washington is a bad team. An ugly win is a win especially on the road but holy poop that should have been a 20 point game.
I think it was Thompson with the clutch O board there late in OT, but yeah he’s not a superstar
W-Y, Until I Die!
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:38 pm
seattlecowboy wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:32 pm I’ll take the win but if Ike doesn’t get in foul trouble or we hit better free throws we win by more in regulation.

Glad we won though.
And that payday :thumb:
Yeah the pay day was good. I actually hit Wyoming +1 for the 2nd half also.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

DVDA wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:37 pm 1. Those referees were a f##k[#] joke.

3. This team will lose any game Ike or Maldonado foul out of early. Washington is a bad team. An ugly win is a win especially on the road but holy Sh#t that should have been a 20 point game.
Agree the refs sucked both ways. I don’t think Linder would put Thompson out there if he thought Nelson was better. He sees them in practice so Nelson must not be ready for bigger minutes for some reason. Linder doesn’t seem like the type of coach to just play guys cause of seniority to me. Who knows though. Just glad we won.

We built an 8 point and 9 point lead then would take stupid shots. Need to be able to build on those.
Last edited by seattlecowboy on Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Reece painted a wonderful picture in my listening tonight. Graham was huge and overall the Pokes went into a tough place to play and Beat the Huskies...I'll take it, i have a good feeling about this squad!!! Get Grand Canyon next week

Good win fellas
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

seattlecowboy wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:43 pm

3. This team will lose any game Ike or Maldonado foul out of early. Washington is a bad team. An ugly win is a win especially on the road but holy Sh#t that should have been a 20 point game.
Agree the refs sucked both ways. I don’t think Linder would put Thompson out there if he thought Nelson was better. He sees them in practice so Nelson must not be ready for bigger minutes for some reason. Linder doesn’t seem like the type of coach to just play guys cause of seniority to me. Who knows though. Just glad we won.

We built an 8 point and 9 point lead then would take stupid shots. Need to be able to build on those.
That Dwight Howard looking clown was exactly the player Nelson is on the roster for. I don't know what Thompson does in practice to get minutes but he is a negative every time he's on the floor. This season rests on Ike staying healthy and out of foul trouble.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

DVDA wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:50 pm
seattlecowboy wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:43 pm

That Dwight Howard looking clown was exactly the player Nelson is on the roster for. I don't know what Thompson does in practice to get minutes but he is a negative every time he's on the floor. This season rests on Ike staying healthy and out of foul trouble.
True. We did keep the lead for quite a while with Ike out which was a good sign. We didn’t shoot the 3 ball well at all tonight overall though which sucked.

Pokes fan 24-7
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 2 times

Washington did a good job of defending the perimeter. We had almost no clean looks from three. Ike and Maldo were the lion’s share of our offense. Regardless, it’s still a good win.
Pokes fan 24-7
Ranch Hand

I think Kenny might be just what this team needs on offense to balance things out. Hope he is back soon. X has not been hitting as many shots this year, but man he has been working his ass off on D.
Pokes fan 24-7
Ranch Hand

Also it’s been awhile since we had a basketball game thread hit this many posts!