Basketball Ticket Renewals

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

Anyone here renew? I heard you have 2 options for tickets, either print them on 8.5 x 11 page, or have them on your phone. So kill trees, or go mobile completely?

Personally I like the phone thing, but not sure how resale / giving away tickets works with that...anyone?
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

I am getting season tix, but have not gotten around to it. I like it when they send you the physical, tactile, tangible tickets, but I'm old fashioned.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:00 am I am getting season tix, but have not gotten around to it. I like it when they send you the physical, tactile, tangible tickets, but I'm old fashioned.
I am the same way...but I get it. I like to be able to "give away" tickets as well...physical tickets.
Dear Karma,

CowBoyL
Buckaroo

Just renewed. I talked with Cameron at ticket sales. He wasn't sure on the resale possibilities with mobile, so I went with print at home. He mentioned that due to budget cuts the same will be offered for football. I always enjoyed having the tangible tickets and looking through the books...no more. :cry:
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

CowBoyL wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:49 am Just renewed. I talked with Cameron at ticket sales. He wasn't sure on the resale possibilities with mobile, so I went with print at home. He mentioned that due to budget cuts the same will be offered for football. I always enjoyed having the tangible tickets and looking through the books...no more. :cry:
I wonder if UW offered a printed book or packet for an additional fee - to offset their cost - how many takers there would be. I would pay $10-$20 per ticket to have a physical book or packet again. Maybe I am one of the few, who knows.
Dear Karma,

LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

I’d pay more too