Since we have an extra scholarship now, we can't let this guy go to CSU or UNLV.....

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Cam Martin, a 6'9" stretch four(45 percent from 3 this year) has UNLV and CSU in his final six.

Tell me he wouldn't be a perfect fit since he would be a senior(we have none), he averaged 9 boards a game this year, and he shot 45 percent from deep.

This guy looks like a Linder type of guy.

Go get Cam Martin please.

Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Do we want to have to play this twice a year....25 ppg, 81 percent from the line, 44.5 percent from deep at 6'9".... If he didn't average 5 turnovers a game he could probably play about anywhere.

https://mssulions.com/sports/mens-baske ... 0total,966)%2C%20eighth%20in%20three%2D
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Yeah. He looks like an excellent player. Sure wouldn't mind having him on the Cowboys
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Also, Parker Stewart is in the portal again. Could he be heading "home" finally?

https://www.insidethehall.com/2021/03/2 ... er-portal/
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:43 am Also, Parker Stewart is in the portal again. Could he be heading "home" finally?

Do we really want a guy that transfers every season (literally)? Seems to me like he thinks pretty highly of himself and wants a coach that strokes his ego and his playing time. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see a player with his upside in the brown and gold. That being said his track record dictates that he'd be here for one season max and take off to the next big thing in his mind.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

I am ok with this guy going to UNLV. CSewe is another story. Hopefully Nedved & Staff get poached, he and his staff are the real deal.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

McPeachy wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:07 am I am ok with this guy going to UNLV. CSewe is another story. Hopefully Nedved & Staff get poached, he and his staff are the real deal.
Yep. What Nico is doing in Fort Collins is pretty impressive. He's got one of the leagues youngest rosters, no true post players with legit size, and they're still one of the best teams in the league. He managed to turn them around in 2 seasons.

He looks like the real deal to me.
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Double post
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

WYO1016 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:59 am
LanderPoke wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:43 am Also, Parker Stewart is in the portal again. Could he be heading "home" finally?

Do we really want a guy that transfers every season (literally)? Seems to me like he thinks pretty highly of himself and wants a coach that strokes his ego and his playing time. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see a player with his upside in the brown and gold. That being said his track record dictates that he'd be here for one season max and take off to the next big thing in his mind.
He transferred once to play for his dad, his dad died last year and went to go play for his dad's friend, then the Indiana staff got fired and now he's on the move again. It seems bad, but it's all understandable if you dig deeper
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Well, we won't have to face him twice a year. He committed to Kansas. I know coaches can fix turnovers but I never expected a guy that averaged almost 6 turnovers a game in a lower level to get a shot with the Jayhawks.