Utah State coach is moving to SLC and the Utes...

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

It seems like Queta is probably going to the NBA.

In a year where no one loses eligibility I was wondering if Wyoming could catch up to the teams above us in the standings. It looks like we'll close the gap on USU.

Nevada has a couple transfers leaving but they always seem to have good ones transferring in.

If we can keep our roster and staff together we might push into the top 1/3 of the league due to other teams losses.
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

I was just reading the SDSU board. It looks like they're losing their top 3 players. According to their posters Shackel, Gomez and Mitchell are all leaving. They always seem to reload, but it looks like the top 2 spots in the MWC are open.

Nevada has had two guys announce transfers already, although they don't have any seniors and they usually have great transfers coming in.

The Boise message board is expecting some turnover with the roster since they finished the season in a disappointing manner and they had such a deep bench. They think guys weren't happy with their minutes or contribution to the team. They think a few of their guys are leaving.

CSU is returning everyone just like Wyoming. They don't have any seniors either.

The rest of the conference doesn't really concern me because I think Wyoming was better than all of them at the end of this season.

I'm kind of hoping for a MWC where the border war games decide the conference champion. Wouldn't that be fun?
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

The day after I post this Kwane enters the portal.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

I think the pokes can be top 5 next year