@Air Force

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Not a good last 10 mins of the 2nd half, way too many TOs and cold shooting, this team 12 games in now needs to find a leader and one that wants the ball at opportune times, Bad loss especially when in control for most of it. Hopefully Reece will be ok as well, interesting sound when he's not on there, bad loss 69-72....
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

Very bad loss. Ugh.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

41.7% free throw shooting? WTF?
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

We need to stop losing to bad teams and getting blown by decent/average teams.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

GAME 2 Win 77-58, didn't listen this time, looks like Dussell and the bench were sharp, good win to avoid stop a 4 game losing streak!!!
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

I wish I had seen these two games. Thompson with 9 and 10 rebounds??? I really hope he has taken all of us calling him a giant pussy personally. This team will be competitive if he steps up.
.44caliberkiller
Blog Team

DVDA wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:07 pm I wish I had seen these two games. Thompson with 9 and 10 rebounds??? I really hope he has taken all of us calling him a giant pussy personally. This team will be competitive if he steps up.
Thompson's energy rebounding was better in the Air Force series, but Air Force is a terrible rebounding team. They don't even attempt to hit the offensive boards, after they shoot all their players immediately start running back to play defense (sounds familiar?). So color me still extremely skeptical about Thompson.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Good bounce back game for the pokes. We rained fire down upon their heads from three. Dusell played really well.

There are still times when our freshmen play terrible D. They’ll get there eventually, I suppose
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

.44caliberkiller wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:31 am
DVDA wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:07 pm I wish I had seen these two games. Thompson with 9 and 10 rebounds??? I really hope he has taken all of us calling him a giant pussy personally. This team will be competitive if he steps up.
Thompson's energy rebounding was better in the Air Force series, but Air Force is a terrible rebounding team. They don't even attempt to hit the offensive boards, after they shoot all their players immediately start running back to play defense (sounds familiar?). So color me still extremely skeptical about Thompson.
Yeah Thompson better have been able to finally get some rebounds. He's 2-3 inches taller and 35-45 pounds heavier than the three forwards on AF. It takes him having an outrageous mismatch for him to do anything remotely physical. I mean, he got destroyed by Boise's guys.