Denver game

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

Pokes favored by 13. I think we get the win against an always tough out for us. Looking forward to the progression of this team, we will be scary good by the end of the year, if the boys keep grinding. Absolutely loving this team and coaching staff
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

I was shocked at that spread until I looked at how DU has done the past few years. The loss to them AT HOME last year should have gotten Edwards fired on the spot.

I fully expect us to cover the spread on this one
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Williams is the best looking freshman I can recall playing at Wyoming. He’s way ahead of where even our pro players were at as freshmen.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

laxwyo wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:28 pm Williams is the best looking freshman I can recall playing at Wyoming. He’s way ahead of where even our pro players were at as freshmen.
Agreed. I still haven't seen him match up with a defender that he couldn't take to the rim at will.

When he gets to the rack he's got great touch or he finds the open man. He's the best freshman point I've ever seen in Laramie and I'm old.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Old-Bull wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:32 pm
laxwyo wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:28 pm Williams is the best looking freshman I can recall playing at Wyoming. He’s way ahead of where even our pro players were at as freshmen.
Agreed. I still haven't seen him match up with a defender that he couldn't take to the rim at will.

When he gets to the rack he's got great touch or he finds the open man. He's the best freshman point I've ever seen in Laramie and I'm old.
Our youth shows some on the defensive side and we match up well against DU. The bigger physical teams will be tough for us to guard but I think our offense can make a big difference.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

Old-Bull wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:32 pm

He very well could be a top 5 all time scorer at UW when it’s all said and done. He plays damn good help d as well. Maldo obviously a good defender, but Dusell might be just as good. Love seeing the guards go down and create havoc when guy gets the ball in the post
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

I wonder what the MWC freshman scoring record is. Marcus has 20 at half time.
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

I like the gold jerseys
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

the announcers leave much to be desired though...
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

'PokeForLife wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:56 pm the announcers leave much to be desired though...
The only good Gosar us the one in AZ
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Williams is sooooo good. Very happy he’s on our team.

I’d like to see Kwane get going a little more.

Good game, pokes!
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:13 pm Williams is sooooo good. Very happy he’s on our team.

Good game, pokes!
Pretty sure he didn’t play at all in the second half. Nice to see Lamont and Jeffries get extended playing time tonight, but would have been better to see Nelson and Kwane get those minutes
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:13 pm Williams is sooooo good. Very happy he’s on our team.

Good game, pokes!
He looks like he's catching up with the rest of the team. I wouldn't be surprised if he was quarantined for 2 weeks since we know he was in contact tracing.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 15 times

Williams looks like the best freshman I’ve seen at Wyoming since Fennis. When Fennis played his freshman year he looked more like he was Junior playing that had already played at the college level against this type of competition and making it look easy.

Williams looks the same to me from what I have seen so far. I’m happy he is on Wyoming. Linder can recruit. He of course recruited Damian Lillard, so we know he can recruit.

Now hopefully Linder sticks around for awhile. I think we are going to be pretty good by the end of the season and next year we will be really good.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

seattlecowboy wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:01 pm Williams looks like the best freshman I’ve seen at Wyoming since Fennis. When Fennis played his freshman year he looked more like he was Junior playing that had already played at the college level against this type of competition and making it look easy.

Williams looks the same to me from what I have seen so far. I’m happy he is on Wyoming. Linder can recruit. He of course recruited Damian Lillard, so we know he can recruit.

Now hopefully Linder sticks around for awhile. I think we are going to be pretty good by the end of the season and next year we will be really good.
Agreed 1000 percent. Young teams will have head scratching moments, but I do also believe come tourney time, Linder will have his best 7-8 guys in a rotation with a couple others getting a few minutes. So excited to see what this season brings