Does anyone know if there are any videos of Wyoming's basketball arena?

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

I'm an old Wyoming fan locked up in the house right now. I'm not good with computers. My nephew got me on this board.

I was up in Laramie for the Dembo number retirement. I couldn't believe how much it changed. I was talking to my brother about it. We both went to school before the new arena was built. He wanted to see pictures or videos of but I don't know where to look.

I saw the arena and the statue. I heard they have a new locker room and dining hall but didn't get to see them.

I was telling my brother that Wyoming has as nice of a building as I've seen on the front range. Does anyone have any pictures I could show him?
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

Here is a video with some of the renovations:

POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

More videos to click on:

POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

Here is a thorough walk-through of the High Altitude Performance Center with the dining area included:

Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Thanks. There's only so much hearts and spades that a guy can play with his family.

I'm blown away by Wyomings basketball arena. I went to the game with UNM vs. Dunktown. I couldn't believe how much nicer it is in there.

That damn Dunktown team was fun to watch, right up there with Bailey's team, Tubs team, and the Fennis team for me. If you liked defense and slam dunks you couldn't beat that Nance team. That year we were on ESPN highlights every couple of weeks. Boy those kids could jump.

Thanks for the videos. This will help kill the boredom of being locked up inside.
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Double post.
Last edited by Old-Bull on Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Bump for any transfers or recruits that might want to see Wyomings basketball facilities.

Now that my nephew taught me how to post links....here's a video that shows what a crowd sounds like when the Dome of Doom is rocking.

Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Here's a more recent example of a good Wyoming crowd and a home court advantage as good as any in America.

Old-Bull
Cowpoke

I was at this game. It was a blast. At one point it looked like CU was scared to have the ball and refused to shoot because they knew they would miss.

Old-Bull
Cowpoke