WyoNation Poll: Should Allen Edwards Be Retained?

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Wicks
Blog Team
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Click the link and have your voice heard! It could be a wild couple of weeks in Laramie.

https://wyonation.com/2020/03/wyonation ... -retained/
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

I can’t believe this is a question with a team that has barely been competitive the last few years. Sure let’s keep him - I found myself with more free time this past winter and perhaps that’s a good thing.
Wicks
Blog Team
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

There's a very vocal group of people who somehow want to keep Edwards. So I put together a poll to see how big that group is. :lol:
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

OrediggerPoke wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:32 pm I can’t believe this is a question with a team that has barely been competitive the last few years. Sure let’s keep him - I found myself with more free time this past winter and perhaps that’s a good thing.
I hear you. I have season tickets sitting in a pile on my desk - never been used. He's our Joe Glenn of basketball. I like the guy - I'd like to think he could make this all click - but the history says its time for a new coach.

Larry left the program in pretty good shape. I don't know if he tried to blow it up to make it his program or continue down Larry's path (the first two years seemed more run and gun, second two years more focus on defense).

Whatever happens, I wish coach Edwards well.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Monday should be an interesting day, stays or goes and do the Cowgirls get an NIT bid??? Stay tuned